ADVERTISEMENT

What's the 'must eat' joints in Little Rock

DuluthDawg

Starter
May 29, 2001
UGA fan here coming to Little Rock for the game. Looking forward to a game in Little Rock! I've never been, and not sure I'll ever be able to again...so I have to go.

My crew (about 10 of us) are coming out Friday and are looking for a dining experience. What's a Little Rock "must eat" establishment? Breakfast, lunch, and dinner....

For dinner...my vote is a famous midwestern steak pit!

Any help would be appreciated. See y'all in two weeks! Beat Bama!

Like the op said Doe's! Twin peeks is a upscale hooters! And if you want Mexican, I like Cantina Laredo.

I hear the Ozark Country Restaurant serves a good breakfast, but never been there myself, I don't get up to Little Rock as much as I used to. The stadium there is old and smaller than what you're used to, but the game day atmosphere and tailgating is hard to beat. Hope you enjoy your visit, other than the game.

Does is good "steak pit" but not very big. 10 will require back room and reservations. Better food by far is at Sonny Williams Steakhouse in Rivermarket. Much better location to walk around too.

Whole Hog barbecue excellent lunch. Try Red Door for breakfast. Excellent and has full bar if needed.

And if looking for great fish dishes and fresh menu, try Brave New Restaurant. Classy and one of best menus in town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT