ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Number two?

Aug 9, 2015
Hi everybody,

Razorback fan, way up in Maine, and I coach high school ball here. Just wondering who is behind Brandon Allen, everybody seems to lean towards Austin? My real question is, why is Rafe not pushing harder for that second spot? I don't read much on him any more, just wondering? Never mind, I just read the article on today's practice. Seems as if Rafe is struggling a bit, but not to say he can't shake it off later.

Last edited:
If Austin is 1 or 2 inches better than Rafe, is Kelley 5 inches better than Austin?

I don't see RP leaving. From what I hear, he loves the hill. Even if it is running the scout team. New dude hasn't proved anything, except he couldn't be the man at USC. I would like to see RP at safety or WR. He seems to be a team player and will do whatever the coaches ask of him. He needs to be ready to play because playing in the SEC, QBs are subject to get knocked out of the season on every play.

Rafe Peavey should be the Starter for Arkansas...He is the perfect QB who can run and Throw the ball in this Offense...
This season is history so after Texas A@M beats Arkansas 63-7...Time to start thinking about next season.
This season is about to get real Ugly Real Fast..We get slaughtered by the Aggies and then play
Tenn. ( Very good and should of beat Oklahoma) and Bama....Wow...Makes you wonder what
those coaches are thinking when 1-AA ( Arkansas ) comes to town...Hopefully they play the cheerleaders...

Arkansas plays real football teams this week and the Aggie line is only 7 points ( That is a Joke)
Texas A@M 63-7 over Arkansas
Tenn 42-13
Bama 70-0

2 WEEKS off before Malzahn runs up the Score and beats the Razorbacks.....
I hope this team can win one game but right now the way the Defense ( Worst Defense performance I have scene since USC beat Arkansas 70-10 with Reggie Bush).
Why does JaMicheal Winston start instead of Deitrch Wise the only defensive players the announcers talked about last week?
Something is going on behind closed doors and I think it's a problem with some Assistant coaches...Enos should be fired and Robb Smith might be at the End of the year..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT