ADVERTISEMENT

Would you support "Recruit" Cheating?

BilboHawg

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2007
what does a team like our Razorbacks do when we're faced with a situation as we seem to be at this time in Hog history?
It seems everyone out there is cheating one way or another, I'd even bet that we're not so perfect ourselves, be it maybe "mildly" or not, you have to do what it takes to survive in the NCAA World of College football.

Here's my question, (just for discussions sake) would you support our Coaches if they did what it takes to bring in better graded recruits, one's that could put us on a new level in recruiting and winning games?
If I think along these terms, my mind kinda locks up, I can't say "yes" nor can I say "no".
I'm not a cheater per say but we'll end up an SMU or Rice and it's not that far away if we don't act soon. I feel sick to my stomach thinking about it but what do we do? Stay where we are and watch the world of football slip away from us?
Could the NCAA loosen some restraints and tighten others to bring ALL teams closer together with the rules of recruiting OR are we gonna have to watch as there comes more Bama Football or Kentucky Basketball?

Reactions: DirkPiggler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.