ADVERTISEMENT

WOW. Congrats Webels.

I bet Harris don't start again this year. I was hoping Alabama would have won. I don't see the SEC allowing them to lose 2 games in a row. HOGS fans need to be on ref alert. If Alabama had won, I believe HOGS would have won next week. I still believe Arkansas wins 1 of the next 2 and UAB. Then 2 of the last 4.

If it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing! I just hope the week off hasn't taken the wind out of our sails.

Originally posted by longtimereb:

Ya'll better be on ref alert. You saw the face mask that didn't get called.
We saw it.. Everybody but the ref's saw it!

What can I saw... It's OK to hate Doyle Preston!!! That was a screw job by the officials also.

Bama seems to get all the breaks from the ref's.

I remember one time, at Bama when time was running out.. like 10 seconds left in the game... we have the lead but Bama is inside our 10 yard line. Bama guy get's tackled.. he's about 4 yards short of the first down... Bama is out of timeouts... can't stop the clock.. Saban asks for a measurement.. He's only 4 yards short... and I'll be damn but the refs stop the clock for a measurement. The next play... play, the ball goes out of bounds... Ref should have placed the ball down... and started the clock... Instead... he stands over the ball... and waits until Bama get's to the line of scrimmage before rolling the clock.. Bama scores and beats us.

ADVERTISEMENT