ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting 2024 four-star Rakease Passmore talks Arkansas interest

jacksoncollier

Hawgbert Financial Expert
Staff
Dec 22, 2018
Little Rock, AR

Arkansas is honing in on other targets after its first commit in the 2024 class in Jalen Shelley. With multiple visits either scheduled or already completed, the list is mostly clear. One such target is four-star guard Rakease Passmore.

Passmore is a 6-foot-5 wing from North Carolina who holds 30 scholarship offers and counting. The Combine Academy product has a visit scheduled to Fayetteville on October 6th and he told HawgBeat he's looking forward to it.

“I’m excited about the visit,” Passmore said. “It’ll be my first time in Arkansas.”

Arkansas is one of four schools the No. 36 player in the nation mentioned as communicating with him the most.

“Wake, Arkansas, LSU, Mississippi State,and a couple others that have been texting me but not like crazy,” Passmore said.

Passmore briefly talked about each program individually...

Arkansas: “I like Arkansas. They showed that they could put freshmen in the League. Their coaches are really good.”

LSU: “Murray State - I got my first offer from them - so it felt pretty good for them to be my first offer.”

Mississippi State: “I’ve been following them since last year, so I feel pretty good about them, too. Their school is amazing.”

Wake Forest: “My first ACC offer, so I’ve been with them for a minute. I love Wake Forest.”

Passmore recently visited Oklahoma, Mississippi State and Wake Forest. He has visits planned for LSU on September 22nd and Arkansas on October 6th.

When asked what he was looking for in a program, Passmore said he wants to be coached by someone who can get him to the next level.

“I’m looking for a program that can develop, make me feel comfortable, good coaches who coach me hard, pretty much,” Passmore said. “I just want to be developed and get to the next level.”

Speaking about Arkansas specifically, Passmore indicated a good relationship with the coaching staff, plus a vision for how he fits the program.

CONTINUE READING HERE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News