ADVERTISEMENT

A wild Crazy thought

shnuke

Letterman
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2011
I think this years team will either way under perform, or way over shoot everyone's expectations. I seriously think we have the talent to make some noise. But if they can't get their ducks in a row as a team, it will be a long painful season. I think our lynch pin for the season will be QB. This isn't a brand new thing for this team. CBB messed with this team dynamic sometimes 3-4 times a year. Think, even with that we were on the verge of winning some games that would have made us a 7-8 win team instead of a 4 win team. Now our coaching philosophy will be a little more in line with higher PPG production, With our D being fairly stacked with talent (for Arkansas) we can make noise.
But being realistic, it is a transition year in overall philosophy which usually makes for a down year due to the rough nature of over all change, and not exactly having the horses to maximize the style.
To summarize my rambling, this team has the talent, and experience to make the most of a transition year and shock some pundits. But QB and how quick/smoothly the team can transition will be a huge factor.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News