ADVERTISEMENT

After the cursing slows down.....we can start

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

to try and figure out where we are. It is not as bad as it seems but we need some real planning to figure out where we go from here.

How much will the seniors be missed? That is the real question for now. Skipper and Baker need to be replaced first. The Petrino boys and Bielema's first seniors are leaving and they will be missed BUT I think we are going to see a much faster, athletic team from here on.

I think our starting skill people were solid but not exciting game breakers, game changers.

I worry about the left tackle spot but if we keep this offensive staff together and they mesh this summer and spring....then it will fall on coach Anderson to get his unit together and make them realize....we will only be as good as those five starters allow us to be.

This team...THIS team had a defeatist attitude. Bielema could not get them out of it. If Allen was the leader of the HANG YOUR HEAD DOWN personality then he needs to grow up or get his mind rebooted because that is how good QBs become losers.

R. Williams is good but needs more blocking that some scat back types. I think our backup running backs are going to be used much more. We have enough talent but we do NOT have a team and that comes from coaches....then from team leaders

The defense just needs new blood ,,,,,and I don't care who is coaching there.....they just need a fresh start

Reactions: gohawgsgo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News