Jan 19, 2008
make me a sunshine pumper or whatever.

Arkansas coaches feel they have done better than ever at

evaluating talent this year. They are confident that they are

done and have 25 commited HOGS, that will qualify. That

being said, the number one recruit has told our staff where he is

going. Things always change in recruiting. The Demetruious Wilson

commitment is tenative. READ BETWEEN THE LINES. I still fell CG=TD

is a HOG. I think the Hogs take a package deal with Diamond and Gregory.

Get a MLB or two and are done.

So, everyone is just leaving the doors open just in case he changes his mind. That makes sense to me. Hope he pulls a Ky Madden!

After reading b/w the lines, I'll hope like hell we can get an impact OL and defender in this class.

Thanks Ross.

No matter how this turns out I want to say that I totally believe your info at this point and as we all know that things can change but that would not make this info incorrect today.

thanks again -- post more unlike me and others -- sky is falling.

Thanks, Ross. Hope you're right about CG. Everything seems to point to that ship sailing... but maybe not. I've always felt that we needed at least one of DGB or CG to go along with Cobi and Wade next year. I know we have other good receivers too, but either of those two could really put our offense on another level.

^ Seriously guys? READ BETWEEN THE LINES. He told them he is going to Missouri, but they are gonna leave the door open because things can change, thus Wilson is still tentative.

Originally posted by hpharri1994:
So DGB has told the staff he is going to Mizzou? Super.

I think he's saying that DGB told our staff that he was coming here.... but things change.

"That being said, the number one recruit has told our staff where he is
going. Things always change in recruiting."

I think that is pretty clear. The change is was favoring Arkansas and is now going to Mizzou.

Haha!!!! This is just getting hilarious now.
laugh.gif

Thanks, Ross. Petrino's Arkansas record speaks for it's self, DGB or no DGB.

We are still building our talent level....in the UP direction..

I don't think the Wilson commit has anything to do with DGB. I think it's tentative over Gardner. The way I took that is DGB has informed our coaches he's coming here...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

CG will not be in a Hog uniform next year. He will not be eligible, that's why his officials to UF and FSU were cancelled.....

Originally posted by rosshawg:
That

going. Things always change in recruiting.

I usually appreciate your posts but this statement is very annoying.

Originally posted by hammyhogzolez:
I don't think the Wilson commit has anything to do with DGB. I think it's tentative over Gardner. The way I took that is DGB has informed our coaches he's coming here...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What Hammy said is what I believe.

I personally feel DGB, like Winston, like Gardner, like Keon Hatcher is on a post visit high.

That being said, he has always favored Arkansas over Mizzou. Always.

I don't see how the very intelligent kid can change his mind over 1 weekend.

Our pros outweigh our cons. He will set down compare the two, and make the

right choice.

Now CG was told not to visit elsewhere, and Wilson commited last week early,

but it was not public for a reason.

My prediction is this.

22. Peters
23. Diamond
24. Robert Gregory
25. DGB

Calm down guys

I personally feel DGB, like Winston, like Gardner, like Keon Hatcher is on a post visit high.

right choice.

My prediction is this.

22. Peters
23. Diamond
24. Robert Gregory
25. DGB

Calm down guys
didn't you say he had already told the coaches where he was going?

I think I am going to be sick. I can barely read and I certainly cannot read between the lines. I don't know what the hell is going on. Are we getting DGB? Is D. Wilson taking CG's place? Are we only getting D. Wilson and CG to make up for not getting DGB? Are the coaches planning to use D. Wilson's experience to take the place of DBG to help propel us to the NC this year since we will be able to make such a strong push? This is CRAZY!!!! I need a real hobby.

Originally posted by SUPER HAWG:
CG will not be in a Hog uniform next year. He will not be eligible, that's why his officials to UF and FSU were cancelled.....

I'm not saying that is not true, but why hasn't he been removed from any commitment lists then? Seriously. If it is a grade thing, then wouldn't everyone have been informed by now? They haven't been shy about that in the past.

I don't need to read between the lines. It sucks enough just as its written.

Gardner didn't qualify out of HS, didn't qualify out of prep, and was known to have a lot of work to do. I don't think it's that far fetched to think this guy will have issuses getting into any school.

Thanks for posting/clarifying your input. One thing is for sure: Wednesday will be interesting! Good thing I am off work that day. lol

right choice.

My prediction is this.

22. Peters
23. Diamond
24. Robert Gregory
25. DGB

Calm down guys

This post was edited on 1/30 12:37 PM by PsyDHog

It's like someone kicked my dog down the stairs. Im pissed and sad at the sametime.
This post was edited on 1/30 12:36 PM by HogView

Originally posted by jdlee23:
laugh.gif

I'm telling you, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would almost believe Ross is a bot that Trey can activate from time to time. He needs to get the board activity up, turns on the Rossbot 5000, tells everyone how crazy this class will turn out. Class finsihes with a dude, Trey turns on Rossbot to tell everyone the class is underrated/they took their best 25/etc.

Ross, I'm kidding man and I am NOT calling you out but this is three years in a row where we were going to finish with a bang and all I can compare this to is thinking you're going to let a really good fart but you accidentally crap your pants. One, year, okay, two, it sucks but I guess it happens, but year 3 of "You guys will be so happy come NSD" only to now be having the "This staff really feels they've found 25 elite kids that are very underrated, blah, blah, blah. C'mon man, just be real, this staff didn't close again.

When is someone going to come out and admit that 2010 class was AWFUL, but we said the same thing then, "man, is this group underrated"...B...S.

What I read: He has told our coaches he is not coming, but Ross thinks after he comes off the visit high, he will be a Hog.

Correct?
This post was edited on 1/30 12:42 PM by hogs20

Originally posted by lassie01:
Originally posted by jdlee23:
laugh.gif

I'm telling you, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would almost believe Ross is a bot that Trey can activate from time to time. He needs to get the board activity up, turns on the Rossbot 5000, tells everyone how crazy this class will turn out. Class finsihes with a dude, Trey turns on Rossbot to tell everyone the class is underrated/they took their best 25/etc.

Ross, I'm kidding man and I am NOT calling you out but this is three years in a row where we were going to finish with a bang and all I can compare this to is thinking you're going to let a really good fart but you accidentally crap your pants. One, year, okay, two, it sucks but I guess it happens, but year 3 of "You guys will be so happy come NSD" only to now be having the "This staff really feels they've found 25 elite kids that are very underrated, blah, blah, blah. C'mon man, just be real, this staff didn't close again.

When is someone going to come out and admit that 2010 class was AWFUL, but we said the same thing then, "man, is this group underrated"...B...S.

Just to be clear, my post was not meant to be jabbing a stick at Ross. Just thought how everyone was reading between the lines in 10 different ways and driving themselves batty was hilarious.

make me a sunshine pumper or whatever.

Arkansas coaches feel they have done better than ever at

evaluating talent this year. They are confident that they are

done and have 25 commited HOGS, that will qualify. That

going. Things always change in recruiting. The Demetruious Wilson

commitment is tenative. READ BETWEEN THE LINES. I still fell CG=TD

is a HOG. I think the Hogs take a package deal with Diamond and Gregory.

Get a MLB or two and are done.

Trey and Dudley have both said Wilson had nothing to do with DGB. Had to do with CG since CG was a grade issue.

Who is wrong?

I agree hogs20. But as "recruiting changes" I am stepping away until Wednesday. Think I will catch up on Dexter to pass the time. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT