ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Will Represent The SEC

Sawnee Cat

Letterman
Aug 18, 2007
.......... well in the post season and many victories are in your future. Those of us who follow SEC basketball understand we have teams that can beat anybody and I have a feeling in my gut Arkansas will be standing long after some of the "Elites" (in their mind) are back home watching on TV.

Good luck and carry the Arkansas banner with pride.
This post was edited on 3/1 1:01 PM by Sawnee Cat

Originally posted by JunkyardHawg:
Thanks for the classy post. There haven't been a lot of you over here.
I am as big a Kentucky fan as anyone but I also root for my SEC brothers. Arkansas is one of us and I want you to do well.

You have a very proud history and understand what it means to be a National Champion. I think you have not raised the last National Championship banner in your arena and only wish you the best. Of course I put Kentucky first, always but I also will pull for the Razorbacks to represent the State of Arkansas, University of Arkansas and the SEC with pride.

Good luck in the future.

I second his opinion! Was at the Hyatt/Rupp Arena last night watching the game in the downstairs bar with two two people from Fayetteville who flew in for the game but couldn't find tickets. Best thing I can say is they were SEC basketball fans. Very fun to see Hogs are getting back.

Originally posted by Sawnee Cat:

Originally posted by JunkyardHawg:
Thanks for the classy post. There haven't been a lot of you over here.
I am as big a Kentucky fan as anyone but I also root for my SEC brothers. Arkansas is one of us and I want you to do well.

You have a very proud history and understand what it means to be a National Champion. I think you have not raised the last National Championship banner in your arena and only wish you the best. Of course I put Kentucky first, always but I also will pull for the Razorbacks to represent the State of Arkansas, University of Arkansas and the SEC with pride.

Good luck in the future.
e who flew in from Fayetteville for the game and couldn't get tickets. Hogs are great fans!
This post was edited on 3/1 3:24 PM by 1977 Cat

I think Arkansas could easily be a sweet 16 team. And you get that far... You never know. It's anyone's game after that. Look who was in the final four last year. That was just crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT