ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Barrett on radio this morning

hogfan_4EVA

Signee
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2008
Mountain Home, AR
arkansas.rivals.com
As a general rule I think Chuck does a great job calling Razorback ballgames, but I normally don't enjoy listening in on the morning radio show that he works with. However, this morning he went into a rather lengthy diatribe that summed up the way I feel about Razorback football (actually Razorback anything). He talked about how many people have been making the same trip to Fayetteville for many years and the fellowship it brings to those of us who are Razorback fans. When I read on this board the comments that boarder on hatred toward our own team and coaches, it makes it hard to want to open and continue reading. Perhaps I am simply soft due to not being exactly a young person, but when it comes to sports, I am simply a Hog fan...period. When they lose, like a fool I mourn. When they win I celebrate, but I NEVER bash the team I root for. That is saved for referees and whoever we are playing or playing next.

I apologize for the blah blah blah, but I hope you had a chance to hear Chuck this morning (his statement was much better than mine).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News