ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis Rodman, really, again.....

I watched Dennis on a reality show and really liked the guy. He's much different than you would think. I would be able to hang out with the guy. I was shocked at how he handled himself. He was on a show in drug rehab. I think his rehab was alcohol. Guy was the most reasonable guy on there by far.

I watched Dennis on a reality show and really liked the guy. He's much different than you would think. I would be able to hang out with the guy. I was shocked at how he handled himself. He was on a show in drug rehab. I think his rehab was alcohol. Guy was the most reasonable guy on there by far.

Meet him in NK!

Kidding. Dude is just absolutely desperate for attention. Sad.

Kim ' Da Shit ' likes Rodman. Rodman was a guests of his , so I'm thinking maybe , just maybe, Rodman is being sent by Trump to assinate the ole fat boy and end all this nuclear talk ...lol

Maybe they will put him on one of their missiles. He and the North Korea leader are both nuts.

Reactions: d_luv76
Fox just reported that he possibly might had something to do with a college student released from jail in NK.
Guy was looking at 15 years hard labor.

US Student Otto Warmbier was released. He's been there a couple of years. He was serving 15 years hard labor for stealing an unspecified "propaganda banner." The Kim family likes Rodman, so maybe there is something to his visit and the very early release of the kid.

Reactions: Bbvet and cfcjr50
Fox just reported that he possibly might had something to do with a college student released from jail in NK.
Guy was looking at 15 years hard labor.
I just read that the kid who is being released from prison was in a coma for over a year while imprisoned. The article wasn't clear if he is now out of the coma or not. I think that is the real reason he is being released. Of course, Un could be using Rodman's visit as an opportunity to show what "diplomacy" with NK can accomplish, but I don't for one moment believe that Rodman has any real influence with Un at all.

Reactions: WMFC
Well shit this means nada. Part of the press war. Hope he improves and recovers. It's a pawn move don't be distracted.

Reactions: Annertan0
Dennis Rodman for President! This past election proves that ANYBODY can be president!

6a00d8341c630a53ef0167644da285970b-640wi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT