ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody line up ITT

BOSSHOGFREE

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2005
That has some sort of built up anger, hate, jealousy, etc that you have for me and pour it out in this thread. Hell threads are popping up all over the place with my name in them so lets just keep it to one and you can all just come here. And if you truly dont wa t to hear from me then just go ahead and ignore me while your at it. Lets get this over with.....

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BOSSHOGFREE:
That has some sort of built up anger, hate, jealousy, etc that you have for me and pour it out in this thread. Hell threads are popping up all over the place with my name in them so lets just keep it to one and you can all just come here. And if you truly dont wa t to hear from me then just go ahead and ignore me while your at it. Lets get this over with.....
Not me! I love ya Boss! You're a great fan, and I really appreciate all of your reports on the Hogs. :)

You were a dick to me for no reason in my first post on this board. I really haven't liked you since.

There ya go people. Joes steps up like a man. If Im not mistaken you were there when we did the DGB signs when he played in DDWRS. Am I correct? What was your first post? It might make a difference.

Originally posted by joeybarrett5:
You were a dick to me for no reason in my first post on this board. I really haven't liked you since.

This post was edited on 3/14 9:29 PM by BOSSHOGFREE

There ya go people. Joes steps up like a man. If Im not mistaken you were there when we did the DGB signs when he played in DDWRS. Am I correct? What was your first post? It might make a difference.

Originally posted by joeybarrett5:

This post was edited on 3/14 9:29 PM by BOSSHOGFREE
Wasn't me. I don't remember what the post was about. It was over 2 years ago. You're obviously a passionate fan and I do read and appreciate the Catfish Hole updates. Just left a bad first impression.

My first post or pretty close to it either you or HRU flamed on me and the other backed me up. Thats about all I remember but one of you was highly, highly upset. Thats it.

I hope Im getting a lot more ignores then posts because there sure seemes to be a lot of folks talking trash lately.

I hope Im getting a lot more ignores then posts because there sure seemes to be a lot of folks talking trash lately.
Imagine if you were JRO! Hah, not a knock on your JRO...just a funny.
roll.r191677.gif

Dude gets more crapped talked to than anyone no matter the reason.

I dont remember your roll in it but yes HRU and I had a pretty good go at each other and you probably just wandered into the crossfire unkown. We squashed it and all has been good for a while. Trust me if either HRU or I had beef with you, you would clearly know it. Not that either of us is something special but were both pretty direct.

Originally posted by 1-1-Six Hog:
My first post or pretty close to it either you or HRU flamed on me and the other backed me up. Thats about all I remember but one of you was highly, highly upset. Thats it.

I think a lot of it has to do with the way you argue your points or positions on things. You can't ever be wrong and you're a better fan kind of attitude. You shouldn't let it bother you, I don't care if people think I'm an immature douche. It's a message board. I don't know any of you weirdos and y'all don't know me. It's kind of like someone calling your mom fat who has never seen her, who cares?

I dont remember your roll in it but yes HRU and I had a pretty good go at each other and you probably just wandered into the crossfire unkown. We squashed it and all has been good for a while. Trust me if either HRU or I had beef with you, you would clearly know it. Not that either of us is something special but were both pretty direct.

Been into it with both of ya - HRU never stops typing and you never stop posting - a little bit similar but different in the same.

Not real issues so no..... yes Romo does suck andBiddys bald so Im not buying that either .I am 100% up for a debate and that you will give. Im just done with all of the little ankle biters who offer nothing but a hard time. Im ready to let them go or they can let me go. Time to fire up the ignore link....

Originally posted by Joe_Shmo:
You don't like Romo. So I don't like you. Oh, and you are bald with a beard. How's that?

Been into it with both of ya - HRU never stops typing and you never stop posting - a little bit similar but different in the same.
Give me a break One-One...I gotta lot to say...some on here can't string two coherant thoughts together...

Boss...I liked your thread on your fishing trip. Even passed along the guide info to a friend.

So...we're good...for now. But don't taze me, bro.

Boss your passion cannot be questioned but I haven't liked you since you questioned my fanhood and said I couldn't be a true fan for choosing to go to the Arkansas Derby over the spring game. Most of the board got on you like they've done today. If you would calm done with some of your radical views you might come off as more likable person. But it's hard to like you when you whine like a baby about a coach having closed practices 5 months away from Gameday and if he wanted to close practice the entire year that's his call because he is the headcoach. What irritates me and probably more people on this board is that you think for some reason you know more than CBB and the rest of the staff, there's a reason you're not the coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks, or any other team besides your sons little league team. Trust the coach, there's a reason he's making 3 million dollars this year.

Let me tell you that guide "Papa Bill" is the real deal. Hes been on that river for 45 years +. I hooe your friend uses him.

Originally posted by titanhawg:
Boss...I liked your thread on your fishing trip. Even passed along the guide info to a friend.

So...we're good...for now. But don't taze me, bro.

Originally posted by Charlie B Barkin:
I think a lot of it has to do with the way you argue your points or positions on things. You can't ever be wrong and you're a better fan kind of attitude. You shouldn't let it bother you, I don't care if people think I'm an immature douche. It's a message board. I don't know any of you weirdos and y'all don't know me. It's kind of like someone calling your mom fat who has never seen her, who cares?
Spot on.

Originally posted by potbelliedpig:
Boss your passion cannot be questioned but I haven't liked you since you questioned my fanhood and said I couldn't be a true fan for choosing to go to the Arkansas Derby over the spring game. Most of the board got on you like they've done today. If you would calm done with some of your radical views you might come off as more likable person. But it's hard to like you when you whine like a baby about a coach having closed practices 5 months away from Gameday and if he wanted to close practice the entire year that's his call because he is the headcoach. What irritates me and probably more people on this board is that you think for some reason you know more than CBB and the rest of the staff, there's a reason you're not the coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks, or any other team besides your sons little league team. Trust the coach, there's a reason he's making 3 million dollars this year.
Hey PBP, Boss has a personna on the board...and then you meet him in real life & he is one of the most likeable guys you can imagine.

This is just chat...I doubt many people on here are much like their internet image...well...except me... ;)

I got no problems with you Boss. Passionate fans are gonna have disagreements. I like it. Keep it up bro. Go Hogs and Ram pride baby!!!

1-1-six

Lol exactly it doesn't matter what I say or how I say it some will just have a problem with it and be smart @$$es but no matter what some say it just gets old trying to talk about the hogs with a bunch of smart alecks that don't bring anything to the thread except some one liner that they think is hilarious.

Originally posted by jrohawg35:
1-1-six

Lol exactly it doesn't matter what I say or how I say it some will just have a problem with it and be smart @$$es but no matter what some say it just gets old trying to talk about the hogs with a bunch of smart alecks that don't bring anything to the thread except some one liner that they think is hilarious.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this. Seems so easy to just come on here and pop off a one liner yet never join the conversation. Talk trash about someone without ever giving their own opinion. The one line and a gif is pretty played out.

Im sure weve hashed this out but is this RD?

Originally posted by Crazorback:
I got no problems with you Boss. Passionate fans are gonna have disagreements. I like it. Keep it up bro. Go Hogs and Ram pride baby!!!

Boss is good people. We have a lot of passionate fans from all walks of life on the board.

I try to read threads like I'm in the same room with posters. Posts that seem out of the ordinary would normally be grown men around a cooler of beer busting each other's balls.

You take this message board and the Internet waaaay too seriously. A great example was your posts during the coaching search. Razorback football is very important to all of us on this board, but most of us seemed to have enough self control to not make multiple threads a day that contained nothing but incoherent rants about Jeff Long. I could go on...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT