ADVERTISEMENT

Finally got it

demziah_01

Starter
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2012
COVID ....First couple of days where tough , but now I can tell I'm getting better each day . I'm fully vaccinated and I'm a health care provider and have worked on lots of patients with covid . I will say this I can't imagine not being vaccinated and getting this . It came on SO quick , Like I was good Sunday morning and by that evening BAM , like a sledge hammer . I blame it on my trip to the ATL a couple weekends ago ( but who knows ) . I'm not a guy that gets sick very often , so this is tough on me , not one to lay around and do nothing . I'm totally bored. hence why I'm sharing this . Luckily I think it's about over .

COVID ....First couple of days where tough , but now I can tell I'm getting better each day . I'm fully vaccinated and I'm a health care provider and have worked on lots of patients with covid . I will say this I can't imagine not being vaccinated and getting this . It came on SO quick , Like I was good Sunday morning and by that evening BAM , like a sledge hammer . I blame it on my trip to the ATL a couple weekends ago ( but who knows ) . I'm not a guy that gets sick very often , so this is tough on me , not one to lay around and do nothing . I'm totally bored. hence why I'm sharing this . Luckily I think it's about over .

Without the vaccine you'd already be over it.

Been traveling a lot for work lately too. I need to get the second booster still.

• Haha
Reactions: NoHo Hank
No vaccine for me. Had it twice. Pretty standard sickness both times. Feel pretty bad for a couple days, then I get better, and proceed with life. Just like any other sickness of my entire life.

Actually sick currently. Don’t think it’s Covid though. And it’s my birthday which is just great. Hoping to be bounced back by Saturday for some hog ball. Actually not hoping, I’ll be back up and running by Saturday.

I imagine this thread will be locked within the hour.

Wife and I both got it on my birthday last year. Wife had a fever for a few days but was fine. I never really had any symptoms.

Get better OP.

I had the OG (humble brag) during Christmas of 2020. No taste or smell for 2 months. Fatigued for a week.

Good to hear you're improving Opes

I imagine this thread will be locked within the hour.

Wife and I both got it on my birthday last year. Wife had a fever for a few days but was fine. I never really had any symptoms.

Get better OP.
If it makes it an hour it will only be bc you’re to busy eating your fruity pebbles and not paying attention. In before the Elon will save us crowd…. Oops too late.

I had the OG (humble brag) during Christmas of 2020. No taste or smell for 2 months. Fatigued for a week.

Good to hear you're improving Opes
Me too Got the OG in the Summer of 2020. Tired for a week and lost taste and smell for a month.
Thats it.

Russellville hospital has zero beds open right now. Just like 2020. But all with the flu.
The influenza virus just completely disappeard for one calender year. Just crazy how that worked.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
This is not funny , more lives have been saved with the vaccine , than without , that's proven . I'm a medical professional , so I know what I'm talking about . I want argue with you about this . You do you and take your chances.
You bud to each his own my wife has been working att the hospital for 12 years now for a doctor who has been practicing medicine since the Vietnam war and I trust their thoughts more than anyone’s else’s but please everybody do what you believe is accurate… I believe everyone has the right to think how they choose…

First I hope OP gets over this soon. I am definitely not an expert so there is that. But I can spend 5 minutes and get experts to tell me every side to the vaccine. My take is if you want the vaccine get it. If you don’t don’t. Stop judging people either way. Either way what anyone does, it doesn’t effect me.

First I hope OP gets over this soon. I am definitely not an expert so there is that. But I can spend 5 minutes and get experts to tell me every side to the vaccine. My take is if you want the vaccine get it. If you don’t don’t. Stop judging people either way. Either way what anyone does, it doesn’t effect me.
Kinda what I was trying to say and what I have been told by people who would know who I trust.. if you want it get it if not don’t

Reactions: Roybouy

Sorry I have a bit of a vendetta against the shot and people that push that shyt.

We just spent 2 years of our lives being threatened by vaxers that we'll be ostracized by society. If you don't get an experimental shot that hasn't proven to do shyt but be more susceptible to getting covid and causing additional health issues.

People lost their jobs, attending school, ability to travel, and to see loved ones because they did what was best for their health and well being. Not to mention having to wear those stupid fkng masks for 2 years.

So yes...I'm pissed.

Sorry I have a bit of a vendetta against the shot and people that push that shyt.

We just spent 2 years of our lives being threatened by vaxers that we'll be ostracized by society. If you don't get an experimental shot that hasn't proven to do shyt but be more susceptible to getting covid and causing additional health issues.

People lost their jobs, attending school, ability to travel, and to see loved ones because they did what was best for their health and well being. Not to mention having to wear those stupid fkng masks for 2 years.

So yes...I'm pissed.
Yep we all were part of living life the last couple of years. We all get it. Make whatever decision is best for you. Move forward not backwards. Good luck OP, glad you’re on the rebound.

So yes...I'm pissed.
And its coming out all the flat out lies we were told by the government.

Phizer didn't even test their vaxx for transmission but everyone of them told us differently.

If people want to pay attention Musk is about to expose the fraud.

I still want someone to explain to me what happened to the flu? Someone?

This is not funny , more lives have been saved with the vaccine , than without , that's proven . I'm a medical professional , so I know what I'm talking about . I want argue with you about this . You do you and take your chances.
Yep, proven if you are only getting your information from MSNBCNN+

Last edited:
Reactions: Spicedaddy

Phizer didn't even test their vaxx for transmission but everyone of them told us differently.

Exactly.

The reason I'm home typing this right now is because I had bicep tendon surgery late September. The doctor during surgery fvcked up the PIN nerve in my elbow which caused motor loss in my hand.

So I've had a 2nd surgery to fix the nerve that the first doctor screwed up.

So a 2-3 month recovery turned into a 4-5 with possible permanent damage.

People act like doctors and medical staff are God's, when most could be easily replaced, and probably should be. Hospital employees and medical staff are some of the laziest people I've ever been around.

I just wonder how many covid deaths were because of the ineptitude of the hospital staff and no one to vouch for the patient.

Exactly.

The reason I'm home typing this right now is because I had bicep tendon surgery late September. The doctor during surgery fvcked up the PIN nerve in my elbow which caused motor loss in my hand.

People act like doctors and medical staff are God's, when most could be easily replaced, and probably should be. Hospital employees and medical staff are some of the laziest people I've ever been around.

I just wonder how many covid deaths were because of the ineptitude of the hospital staff and no one to vouch for the patient.
In cause I’m betting that one does it lol!

Exactly.

If you want a case study on what life and healthcare was like without well-trained health care providers, decades and decades of extensive medical research, and modern medicine techniques (including vaccines), you can look back a few hundred years and see what the average life span was then vs. now.

Would love to hear your findings.

Hope you get to feeling better OP.

I think I've had it three times now. First time I found out I had it during the 2020 Alabama game. That was one of the worst days of my life and not because of Covid. Second time I got it was on my honeymoon. Third time I was just at home and chilling.

Have had Covid since 2014. On my 14th booster shot. No symptoms.

Got hit with a bigtime head cold last week. Had me on my butt for a few days. Watched TV and flipped around YouTube and I can’t tell you a single thing I retained..

TV shows between 8-5 are absolute hell.

Found myself watching like every single new hire presser. Prime, Odom, Freeze, lol…

If you want a case study on what life and healthcare was like without well-trained health care providers, decades and decades of extensive medical research, and modern medicine techniques (including vaccines), you can look back a few hundred years and see what the average life span was then vs. now.

Would love to hear your findings.

Congrats on evolving.

Another example of Healthcare individual having an over-inflated self worth. Just washing your hands and not eating your boogers was one of Healthcares biggest achievements

Congrats on evolving.

Another example of Healthcare individual having an over-inflated self worth. Just washing your hands and not eating your boogers was one of Healthcares biggest achievements

Yeah man, just wash your hands.

Forget that other nonsense like anaesthesia, vaccines, antibiotics, x-rays, organ transplants, immunotherapy, etc. Good ol' soap and water trick should cover most everything you need to live a long, happy, healthy life.

Reactions: Coward88

lol that Musk is going to expose anything. It's hilarious what some of you choose to believe.

What happened to the flu in 2020?
On the CDC website it has all the flu illnesses and deaths over the last 15 years except 20-21 flu season.
This is what they have for that year not listed.

** Estimates are not available for the 2020-2021 flu season due to minimal influenza activity.

How and why did the flu disappear for one year only. SOmeone explain please. Resident docs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT