ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock fan here

DirtyCock99

Letterman
Sep 28, 2011
Just wanted to say i like the makeup of your basketeam this year. You have the kind of size and scoring ability that could lead to a few games in the ncaa tournament. You guys blew us out at your place. But we're playing good ball right now and usually close the season strong. Will be a tough hard fought game tonight. And i think we have a chance at what would be a huge upset for our team. Ok st, iowa st, uga twice and clemson are some quality wins for us this year. We just went mia in the early part of conf play. No confidence, high turnover rate and poor shooting killed us. Any thoughts on the game tonight? As always good luck tonight and in the post season.

I look for a battle and one that SC can win. We clinched the 2 seed with Tennessee beating LSU last night, hopefully the kids don't know it. Love Frank Martin, he'll have his kids ready. I look for us to possibly lose this game and then put it on LSU on Saturday. GHG. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for the response. Im a big supporter of frank. Love his passion. Im also sort of a closet arky bball fan dating back to the early 90s. If we can contain qualls and put 2 bodies on portis in the paint i think we have a great chance. If our bigs play soft like they did in our first matchup, arky will win by 20 again. Portis is a beast.

Nice game Cock. Way to battle back. Our team has given up big leads all year and keep finding a way. Years past we lose this game ten out of ten times. Hope your guy is ok. WPS.

Thanks. I think he's fine. Just cramps. We lost our rhythm when he went out. But you guys fought back too. It's been this kind of year for us. Good luck the rest of the way. Great game to watch tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT