ADVERTISEMENT

Grades and breakdown

Caldwell since you have me on ignore you will not see what I have to say ..... I pity the poor kids you coach -- I really do .... the parents should demand a refund of your salary.

Be careful, he will threaten you with not posting anymore and let you know that you are not worthy of his insight

Reactions: Wallyhogg
Wally I'm just giving you a hard time man. Don't take me too serious on this one. I really don't care if you have beef with him.
Well I was doing the same thing to you! I stopped taking message boards too seriously after the Nolan and HDN debacles. More so the Nolan, the rabid lynch mob mentality was a sight to behold. Not sure how Booth Rand stood it as long as he did. Pretty sure that was the beginning of the end for him.

Reactions: WarriorHog25
Caldwell since you have me on ignore you will not see what I have to say ..... I pity the poor kids you coach -- I really do .... the parents should demand a refund of your salary.

mcgruff-no-bullies-sign-k-4063-gif.gif

Apparently, we need an adult to intervene. I don't understand why people are attacking a guy for posting his opinion on how our team played this weekend...

Reactions: HogInAla
First off, robertson I have no clue who you are and I don't have you on ignore? Lol I love how you guys love to hammer on me for zero reason. I literally have done zero to you, as a matter of fact I don't recall ever speaking to you before. But ok I appreciate how you think you know who I am or what I stand for. You sir, are the one with the issues not me. What kills me is you know nothing other than what you ASSUME you think you know. If you don't like my posts here is a thought don't read them!

Secondly, what does a message board where I talk Arkansas football have do with my career? Things that are said on here prove nothing about my life, or my ability or inability to do my job. I guess I could assume because you post what you posted that you suck at your job (if you have one) and your boss should fire you!

Geez here is a good ideal SHUT UP and stop posting immature crap and if you want to talk football then ok, other than that I don't care what your opinion is anymore than you do mine.

Last edited:
Read post 13 in this thread ---- YOUR WORDS ---- "him and three others".

My humorous comment was to Wally's post --- trading grammar gotchas.

Care to explain your comments...

Read post 13 in this thread ---- YOUR WORDS ---- "him and three others".

My humorous comment was to Wally's post --- trading grammar gotchas.

Care to explain your comments...

Don't know why I have to explain a thing, but the three wasnt you. These other guys just come in everything I post and start throwing out assumptions or just stirring up the pot. I frankly, get tired of seeing the garbage they post. Or they say stuff like "he will threaten to not post if you disagree" "he thinks you owe him" I don't care if anyone agrees or not. They are my assessments that's it. Yes I coach, but don't claim to be an expert. If you talk football with me I will talk it with you. Facts are there are about 4 people that never say anything to me other than I am fragile, stupid, ignorant, dumb, egotistical, or a fraud. Yeah that's most of that they like to call me. I just choose to not read their garbage anymore, because If all they want to do is that crap then I don't waste my time with them. I am not going to spend the little time I am on this board going back and forth with people who never even talk football.

That's not the reason I joined this board to be called names or have people attack my career. People think they know me or what I am capable of because of my opinion on the hogs. Sorry but that is just pathetic. Telling me that "the parents need to get a refund from me," because of a freaking message board is kinda...well it's ignorant. Furthermore people think I care what they say on here about me? I don't give two red cents what some guy or girl says about me when they make up some fake Internet name and play Internet tough guy. I just want to talk football, nothing more nothing less. Finally, that's all I am gonna do, if people start just throwin out my credintials or calling me names I will ignore them and move on. It's not why I am here and this is the last time I am going to explain this.

Last edited:
" Yes I coach, but don't claim to be an expert."..............Who attacked your career? If you don't care why do you post that you don't care? Some things are transparent

I enjoy and appreciate your takes on each game coach. Keep it up.

more like 3rd I think. Coach serious football question. At anytime during the season did you think we should have considered pulling Allen? Or did you understand his ineffectiveness was more to do with his surrounding cast and yet another new system? What about CBB? Did you think we should have had the hook out?

Or he could just repost his qualifications as a courtesy:cool:

Jesus man. You want him to repost his qualifications every time he makes a post?

So next week when he posts his breakdown of the game feel free to just not read it since he clearly doesn't meet whatever standard you have created.

Keep it up Coach Caldwell! Most of us WANT to hear a rational and objective analysis.

more like 3rd I think. Coach serious football question. At anytime during the season did you think we should have considered pulling Allen? Or did you understand his ineffectiveness was more to do with his surrounding cast and yet another new system? What about CBB? Did you think we should have had the hook out?

I'll answer and I am qualified (to save you time). No (he was and is our best option). Yes and No (injuries and new OC seem to have a lot to do with it, not to mention the defense has been going through some growing pains). No. No (he can coach and has consistently upgraded the coaching staff).

I don't do time outs.....Trey and maybe Danny do those as last result or after previous warnings.......I will edit, delete, or warn......I've been in everyone's shoes here.......so I can empathize with the lovers and haters, the sunshine pumpers and darksiders, the half full and half empty, etc.

I am an old free board(The Hill) crazy reigned in by Hogchick to learn to proper message board etiquette and behavior, whose sports passion was so inflamed that it virtually consumed and poisoned me to the point of physical health issues, imperiled my relationships with my wife and family, destroyed my witness, colored my personality, clouded my perspective and common sense, made me irrational, and tempered my humanity and charity.

I'm pushing 60, and while likely never fully maturing into the person I'd most want to be-lol, I've gathered myself, found a solid foundation for life perspective and rationality, made peace with my insecurities and demons, faced my faults(and fixed many of them-lol), and found joy and happiness in life's simple things.

Still love my sports, and communing and communicating that passion with fellow fans. I love the concept of The Edge, the passion of our posters, and intelligent dialogue and debate among most of the posters. I respect the fans of the Razorbacks posters here, and as a mod, I humbly expect that
everyone else go deep within themselves to find a modicum of respect for their fellow posters.

I recognize that The Edge is also a place to vent frustrations and a outlet for diverse opinion both objective and subjective, but I refuse to believe that
it must also be a vehicle for open ended belittling, baiting, haranguing, disparaging, cursing, fighting, bickering, deadhorse beating, mocking, etc.
The former doesn't begat the latter.

I see my role is to minimize the latter, making the forum maximize its potential for the greatest number of posters. I believe the board rules
serve all the posters equally and fairly. I know that all the mods don't see everything the same and I believe the board mods balance the
board and each other well.

I think Trey and Danny are the best in the Arkansas message board business and I spend no time 2nd guessing how they admininstrate the
the Arkansas Rivals boards and I love being a small cog and devoted fellow poster with each and every one of you. I make the same mistakes
and fall prey to the same base human instincts and frailties as everyone else here, so I try my best to exercise fair judgment of what is
acceptable and unacceptable under the board rules and apply that accordingly.

FWIW
Ump...."pushing 60?" ....dang you're just a pup!

Jesus man. You want him to repost his qualifications every time he makes a post?

So next week when he posts his breakdown of the game feel free to just not read it since he clearly doesn't meet whatever standard you have created.

Keep it up Coach Caldwell! Most of us WANT to hear a rational and objective analysis.
Read for comprehension I never saw his credentials posted,capiche? And what does Jesus have to do with this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT