ADVERTISEMENT

Guitar Players GITT

ManBearHawg

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2007
Jacksonville
So I’m bored and work is a little slow, so I thought I would start this thread for some discussion if there are any guitar players/gear heads on the Bert.

My wife(the best woman in the world) just gave me the best birthday present ever. A little back story. When I was in college, my idiot self lost my scholarship during my final year. I’m stubborn and independent and I wasn’t asking my parents for anything. So to pay for the last year of Nursing school, I had to sell my Gibson Les Paul and Marshall half stack to make it. I’ve promised myself for years that I would get another LP. Fast forward 12 years, and my wife found a Cobalt burst 2018 Les Paul Standard and got it for my birthday. I then immediately got myself in trouble by going out and buying a Marshall combo. But my word, what a feeling it is to have that roar back. My neighbors hate me.

So what do you guys play? I’m partial to Les Pauls as my guitar of choice (thanks Jimmy Page and Warren Haynes). @HogFanJW you still playing that moded 335/Sheraton?

I’ll try and not get into pedals, but the first person that mentions anything pedal related, I’m going off on a huge tangent. You’ve been warned.

ix2RsMu

script>

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News