ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Solstice Season from SOPA

Sopa is a nut job who now refers to himself in the 3rd person while thinking he is the voice of reason. Like I said, you are the poster child for hypocrisy. If somebody else wants to worship an english muffin and tell everybody, it's none of your business. If you don't want to see it don't look. If you don't want to hear it, stop eavesdropping.

But those who worship english muffins dont affect SOPA right to buy beer on Sundays or gay folks ability to buy a cake from a baker or getting married if SOPA were gay etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....................SOOOOOOOOO......YES.......IT IS SOPA'S BUSINESS!!

But your beliefs are your beliefs. It's up up to you to question and critique YOUR beliefs. You really have no right to do that to/for others. Doing so just makes you a hypocrite screaming at others for doing the same thing as you: imposing your own belief system on others that may not agree with you.

At the very least, this isn't the place for it, SOPA. What is obvious to most is that you're just here to piss people off. You have zero interest in being part of this community. There will come a point where Nikki and Hutch see why you were banned to begin with. Everybody hated your shit before, they still do. Top 3 all time most disliked poster on this board, kid. Congrats

There are laws that affect SOPA and yourself due to silly ideas...its not our right but our duty to expose bad ideas....these bad ideas affect the people of the world. I assume you're not a gay mate in Saudi Arabia, if you were, you're outlook on "beliefs being your beliefs" blah blah blah....would be much different when your're lynched based of these simple ideas belonging to individuals. You seem very shallow minded

But those who worship english muffins dont affect SOPA right to buy beer on Sundays or gay folks ability to buy a cake from a baker or getting married if SOPA were gay etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....................SOOOOOOOOO......YES.......IT IS SOPA'S BUSINESS!!

Yeah, b/c you couldn't buy your beer for Sunday on Saturday night. If there were only one baker, you would have a point, but there are plenty of bakers that don't care about such things. If the Christian baker doesn't want your business, just take it elsewhere. Gay folks can get married now, time to quit bitching about it and no longer a cause to use as an excuse to be the sick SOB you are.

Sopa is sealing Sopa's fate here for I'm sure the last time. Sopa can keep stirring up crap and ticking off the board's customers, but sopa will be needing a new place to do it if he keeps it up.

Yeah, b/c you couldn't buy your beer for Sunday on Saturday night. If there were only one baker, you would have a point, but there are plenty of bakers that don't care about such things. If the Christian baker doesn't want your business, just take it elsewhere. Gay folks can get married now, time to quit bitching about it and no longer a cause to use as an excuse to be the sick SOB you are.

Sopa is sealing Sopa's fate here for I'm sure the last time. Sopa can keep stirring up crap and ticking off the board's customers, but sopa will be needing a new place to do it if he keeps it up.

You've confirmed that you're an idiot....

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone

I would argue that it wouldn’t matter if there was only one baker. Forcing someone to provide a good or service against their will is morally wrong. The idea that anyone has a “right” to cake is laughable

giphy.gif

SOPA being his best SOPA for the holidays...again. Can't wait for the implosion.

7lrt.gif

I would argue that it wouldn’t matter if there was only one baker. Forcing someone to provide a good or service against their will is morally wrong. The idea that anyone has a “right” to cake is laughable

Holly Sh$t you jokers cant be serious. Equal to suggesting black folks shouldnt be given equal opportunity to buy a stick of gum at the store because a clerk "shouldn't be forced" to sell it to them....only in Arkansas do you get this kind of ignorance...

There are laws that affect SOPA and yourself due to silly ideas...its not our right but our duty to expose bad ideas....these bad ideas affect the people of the world. I assume you're not a gay mate in Saudi Arabia, if you were, you're outlook on "beliefs being your beliefs" blah blah blah....would be much different when your're lynched based of these simple ideas belonging to individuals. You seem very shallow minded
This is bullshit, SOPA. You attacking the beliefs of others in a "Merry Christmas" thread in zero way justifies your ideas of your personal rights being violated due to laws on the books based on conservative Christian ideas.

A. I'm a retired combat veteran that has spent YEARS in the Middle East (as well as Somalia and Bosnia). The fact that you compare gay rights in Shariah Law vs beer sales on Sunday or buying a cake is ridiculous. That's about the most extreme, illogical argument you can possibly make.

B. Alcohol sales on Sunday is not against federal law. If you don't like the local laws, move. You have that freedom in this country unlike being killed for being gay in Shariah Law.

C. There is no law that prohibits a baker from baking a cake for a gay person. Not that I agree with a baker that chooses to do so, but that's a personal business decision based on that individual's religious beliefs...just like your personal choice to boycott said business is based on your own beliefs. Once again, comparing the ability/inability to buy a cake as a gay individual vs being lawfully killed for being gay is absurd.

D. It's ironic that you cherry pick "you wouldn't say that if you were gay in the Middle East" as a basis for an argument. Do you know what happens in the Middle East if you openly say you don't believe in God/Allah?

In any case, why do you feel like an Arkansas Razorback sports forum is the place to do this when there are 1000s of forums dedicated to discussing religious beliefs or religion vs atheism? It becomes disingenuous when you actually go into a "Merry Christmas" thread to feign outrage and claim enlightenment. Said it before...this is the stupid shit that got you banned before. It has no place here.

Holly Sh$t you jokers cant be serious. Equal to suggesting black folks shouldnt be given equal opportunity to buy a stick of gum at the store because a clerk "shouldn't be forced" to sell it to them....only in Arkansas do you get this kind of ignorance...

I don’t see the similarity between not forcing someone to provide a good or service against their will and racism.
FYI I am not in Arkansas.

This is bullshit, SOPA. You attacking the beliefs of others in a "Merry Christmas" thread in zero way justifies your ideas of your personal rights being violated due to laws on the books based on conservative Christian ideas.

A. I'm a retired combat veteran that has spent YEARS in the Middle East (as well as Somalia and Bosnua). The fact that you compare gay rights in Shariah Law vs beer sales on Sunday or buying a cake is ridiculous. That's about the most extreme, illogical argument you can possibly make.

B. Alcohol sales on Sunday is not against federal law. If you don't like the local laws, move. You have that freedom in this country unlike being killed for being gay in Shariah Law.

C. There is no law that prohibits a baker from baking a cake for a gay person. Not that I agree with a baker that chooses to do so, but that's a personal business decision based on that individual's religious beliefs...just like your personal choice to boycott said business is based on your own beliefs. Once again, comparing the ability/inability to buy a cake as a gay individual is being lawfully killed for being gay is absurd.

D. It's ironic that you cherry pick "you wouldn't say that if you were gay in the Middle East" as a basis for an argument. Do you know what happens in the Middle East if you openly say you don't believe in God/Allah?

In any case, why do you feel like an Arkansas Razorback sports forum is the place to do this when there are 1000s of forums dedicated to discussing religious beliefs or religion vs atheism? It becomes disingenuous when you actually go into a "Merry Christmas" thread to feign outrage and claim enlightenment. Said it before...this is the stupid shit that got you banned before. It has no place here.

Fair question, why are you not protesting Merry Christmas threads?

I don’t see the similarity between not forcing someone to provide a good or service against their will and racism.
FYI I am not in Arkansas.

You're either way behind or just playing stupid

Title VII prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

You cant have a public business in the united states and refuse service to specific individuals based of the above. YES! You are required to serve them by law

Fair question, why are you not protesting Merry Christmas threads?
For the same reason I wouldn't protest Kwanzaa threads, Hanukkah threads, Ramadan threads, Yule threads, etc. I don't find it offensive. I don't find a need in attacking the religious beliefs of others on a sports message board, especially when it's nothing more than an innocent holiday greeting meant to be nothing more than well wishes within this community.

Why do people like you feel the need to cry outrage and injustice to every single thing that doesn't align with your personal opinion (not fact, opinion)?

Reactions: rzrbk7777
For the same reason I wouldn't protest Kwanzaa threads, Hanukkah threads, Ramadan threads, Yule threads, etc. I don't find it offensive. I don't find a need in attacking the religious beliefs of others on a sports message board, especially when it's nothing more than an innocent holiday greeting meant to be nothing more than well wishes within this community.

Why do people like you feel the need to cry outrage and injustice to every single thing that doesn't align with your personal opinion (not fact, opinion)?

SOPA doesnt find it offensive either. Noted facts in post, did SOPA's facts offend you?

You're either way behind or just playing stupid

Title VII prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

You cant have a public business in the united states and refuse service to specific individuals based of the above. YES! You are required to serve them by law
You're about to get your ass kicked in this argument...especially when you don't even know what you're talking about. Title VII has to do with employment laws based on race, gender , sexual orientation, etc. in an industry AFFECTING commerce.

You're reaching...

Last edited:
Reactions: RockTownHawg
You're about to get your ass kicked in this argument...espe especi when you don't even know what you're talking about. Title VII has to do with employment laws based on race, gender , sexual orientation, etc. in an industry AFFECTING commerce.

You're reaching...

tenor.gif

SOPA doesnt find it offensive either. Noted facts in post, did SOPA's facts offend you?
Didn't offend me at all, actually. I just have a low tolerance for ignorance and condescension.

Why did you honestly feel a need to go into that thread and start shit? What did you stand to gain from it besides griefing others?

You're about to get your ass kicked in this argument...espe especi when you don't even know what you're talking about. Title VII has to do with employment laws based on race, gender , sexual orientation, etc. in an industry AFFECTING commerce.

You're reaching...

Say when little man little fella...you need to understand what we were discussing before you jump. Its you who will get your little ass handed to you. Ill make you look dumb when you're ready but you might want to catch up on the convo beforehand

Didn't offend me at all, actually. I just have a low tolerance for ignorance and condescension.

Why did you honestly feel a need to go into that thread and start shit? What did you stand to gain from it besides griefing others?

Where did i start sh$t? Need to have a better understanding of what you're referring to?

Say when little man little fella...you need to understand what we were discussing before you jump. Its you who will get your little ass handed to you. Ill make you look dumb when you're ready but you might want to catch up on the convo beforehand
You can't make me look "dumb", SOPA. I've already busted your ass a few times in this thread. You just have your head stuck so far up said ass to realize it.

Last edited:
And just so you know, SOPA, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the cake maker. So you really shouldn't use Title VII until you know what you're talking about.

DUDE!! you have no clue what you're talking about. The convo was in reference to a store owner being required to serve individuals. It has nothing to do with the cake guy and everything to do with "laws". You dont know what you're talking about

And just so you know, SOPA, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the cake maker. So you really shouldn't use Title VII until you know what you're talking about.

Ironically, given all the nonsense in this thread, due to the First Amendment. But don't let the facts get in the way of the trip to crazy town.

You can't make me look "dumb", SOPA. I've already busted your ass a few times in this thread, you just have your head stuck so far up said to realize it.

You seem to be spitting out alot of non-sense. If you care that much go back and start at the beginning. I personally dont care enough explain it to you

DUDE!! you have no clue what you're talking about. The convo was in reference to a store owner being required to serve individuals. It has nothing to do with the cake guy and everything to do with "laws". You dont know what you're talking about

QwNPtz3.gif

You specifically cited a cake maker refusing service to a gay individual as an injustice. You then cited Title VII as a defense (which it's not).

So you really don't even know what you're saying at this point, right?

Repeat what you said in the "Merry Christmas" thread here so we have a baseline to start from.

Not sure what it said because it was deleted. Can you refresh at all? Make something very clear though, never intentionally attack an individual for their beliefs, however, i will attack silly ideas so we can start there?

Ironically, given all the nonsense in this thread, due to the First Amendment. But don't let the facts get in the way of the trip to crazy town.
Huh? Is that in reference to something I've said?

And what does the 1st ammeamend have to do with it anyways? Freedom of speech has nothing to do with a privately owned message board. 1st amendment is probably the most misused/misunderstood "rights".

Not sure what it said because it was deleted. Can you refresh at all? Make something very clear though, never intentionally attack an individual for their beliefs, however, i will attack silly ideas so we can start there?
You're a clown, SOPA...and just proven it here. You can't remember what you said because it was deleted? You serious?

Hell, you obviously can't remember what you've said in this thread in the last hour. You're jumping through hoops just digging deeper and deeper...and looking dumber every time you reply.

You specifically cited a cake maker refusing service to a gay individual as an injustice. You then cited Title VII as a defense (which it's not).

So you really don't even know what you're saying at this point, right?

We were discussing laws which are in place based from religion. I used several examples. Cake being one of them. Its understood that the cake guy got off which was my initial point in case. He got off based off religion, beer on sundays etc etc.. Title VII didnt have anything to do with my initial reference post. It had to do with poster asking why someone should be required to serve another individual. Nothing more, nothing less...does that make sense?

Last edited:
You're a clown, SOPA...and just proven it here. You can't remember what you said because it was deleted? You serious?

Hell, you obviously can't remember what you've said in this thread in the last hour. You're jumping through hoops just digging deeper and deeper...and looking dumber every time you reply.

I posted 4 or 5 times in "that thread". I have no clue what you might be referencing and obviously you dont remember either... Can you tell me what you posted in another thread 3 1/2 hrs ago without looking? I would need a reference point to know what you're suggesting i said in that post which was sideways?

I won't be posting anymore today because I am trolling on Christmas day and now I've gone and gotten myself a vacation.

I love all of you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hog hogan
We were discussing laws which are in place based from religion. I used several examples. Cake being one of them. Its understood that the cake guy got off which was my initial point in case. He got off based off religion, beer on sundays etc etc.. Title VII didnt have anything to do with my initial reference post. It had to do with poster asking why someone should be required to serve another individual. Nothing more, nothing less...does that make sense?
I have directly quoted you on everything you've said, so not sure why you're moving the goalposts here. That being said...I'll play.

He didn't "get off". There's no federal law requiring businesses to provide service to the LGBT community.

Do you believe you should have the right to refuse service to a Christian if you don't agree with their "silly" ideas?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT