ADVERTISEMENT

HawgBeat Annual Bracket Challenge

RileyMcFerran

Managing editor
Staff
Mar 30, 2019
Lavaca, AR
As is yearly tradition here on HawgBeat, I will be hosting The Bert's bracket challenge for all of those that are interested. As usual, we will be using the ESPN tournament challenge app, so make sure you have that downloaded for ease of use, otherwise you'll be using the web version.

Anyone can join, but if you want to be eligible for the cash prize you have to pay the entry fee of $10. If you join the group but do not pay, you CANNOT win the prize. This will be a winner take all prize and is usually a few hundred bucks. Our treasurer this year will be none other than @jegreenwood. Jevan has been our trusted money man for the past couple years so you won't have to worry about him stealing your money and fleeing the country!

If you are interested, PM me or reply ITT that you want to join. Clarify whether you'll be joining for free or if you're paying the entry fee. Once I know you want to join and have paid your fee, I'll PM you a link to the group and the password to join. Once in the group, PLEASE name the bracket that you'll be using in the challenge the same as your HawgBeat username. It's so much easier for everyone to keep up with who is who that way.

So, here it is step by step:

1.) Download ESPN Tournament Challenge App. Setup your account if you don't already have one.
2.) Let me know you're interested in joining either via PM or ITT, specifying if you're paying the entry fee or not.
3.) If you want to pay the fee, send money to @jegreenwood either via cashapp/venmo/paypal.
4.) Join the group with the link I provide, and name your bracket the same as your HawgBeat username.

Jevan's payment information:

Venmo Katie-Greenwood-5

Cashapp $EG4702

PayPal jegreenwood14@gmail.com

And that's it! I'll keep a running list of everyone that has joined in this post. If you have any questions regarding the app or anything else, drop them ITT and I'll do my best to answer.

Running list of participants:
@jegreenwood - paid
@Italian Arkie - paid
@RHS_Cyclone - paid
@Shaquille.Oatm3al - paid
@AtticusHog - paid
@jhmiller - paid
@Mr.Razorback - paid
@lifelonghogfan - paid
@Lefty8 - paid
@alwaysahog - paid
@D-Dirty from Atl - paid