ADVERTISEMENT

HOGS took a whooping

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
They didn't quit and kept playing. Now let's hope the USC game don't turn into that other SC game, after the ISU game. Arkansas needs this game to lock down 2nd in the SEC.

Arkansas #18 in both polls and RPI. I believe they are a 5 NCAAT seed. It would take a 3 game win streak to get a 4 seed. They will drop 1 with each loss.

I'm hearing that the team can finish anywhere from 2-6 in the SEC. That is not true. The HOGS already have at least 4th locked up. The best OM and UGA can do is tie for 2nd, they can't get the 2 seed. One win by Arkansas locks up 2 seed. Or a loss by aTm or LSU locks up 3 seed, by both locks up 2 seed for Arkansas.

Unless my math is wrong, the HOGS are now the 2 seed in the SECT. With 2 games left. Now be honest, who thought Arkansas would be the 2 seed, let alone with 2 games left.

Yes they have locked up the 2 seed and will play the 6 o'clock game Friday night. I will admit especially earlier this year a 2 seed looked like a long shot. I like our chances getting to Sunday in Nashville if we can shoot the ball well.

Arkansas RPI is up to #16. Their BPI is #20. That should move them to a 4 seed in the NCAAT. If they beat LSU, they should lock down a 4 seed going into the SECT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT