ADVERTISEMENT

Inaugural College Football Pick'em EVERYONE WELCOME! SIGN UP HERE

Lefty8

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2016
Ok guys, thanks to @KingScilla and @jdr0269 , it looks like this is going to happen. Things have shifted a bit and we decided to let anyone and everyone participate. It would be awesome to have every active member on this site to be competing together, that's the goal.

I'm going to post the rules here. If you don't understand anything, just ask. The more informed everyone is, the better the competition will be.

How it works:

When you click the link every week, you will be asked to provide a username to enter your picks for the week. (Trying to confirm any other Info you might have to enter now) THE IMPORTANT THING HERE IS TO ONLY USE YOUR RIVALS SCREEN NAME SO WE CAN KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THIS WILL MAKE THE GAME MORE FUN AND ALLOW FOR MORE FRIENDLY TRASH TALK.

THERE will be a $5 one time fee. I think everyone can swing 5 bucks for a 3 month entertaining game. I'll post my cash app at the end of this post. The plan is to pay 3 spots, 1st 60% 2nd 30% and 3rd 10%.

Every week, we will pick all SEC games as well as all other top 25 matchup. For each matchup, you will be able to choose if you want to place a bet against the spread (ATS) or bet the moneyline (Straight-up). For each winning bet ATS, you earn 2 points for that game, while a winning bet on the favorite on the money line will earn you 1 point. You get 3 points for a winning bet for the underdog on the money line.

Randomly, throughout the season, there will be bonus opportunities to keep things fresh. They may be stats driven, parlay plays, or anything else I may think of. The object is to keep you guys engaged and bring the board together.

Only board members are allowed to enter, so if your boyfriend or husband want to play, sign em up. If we find out they aren't a paying member of the board, they won't be eligible for the money, and most likely won't get their entry fee back.

You must be paid up before the first game kicks off on Saturday, Sept. 4th. We won't accept any money for entrants after that point, so let's go!

Here's how to pay.

My cash app is $MWKnaper. If you prefer Venmo, use @jason-ratcliff-2. You can also do PayPal here paypal.me/jdr02691.
You can send your 5 dollars anytime between now and the deadline. Please be patient on the verification I've received your money. Some days go smooth at work, others I can't check at all. I'll get back to you as soon as possible in this thread to confirm youre signed up. Please also try your best to identify who you are, or let me know your cash app so I can identify you. I'm going to list all signed up members in the 2nd post right under this one, so you can always check to see who is signed up.

Appreciate it guys, and let's have some fun and maybe make a few bucks! Good luck to everyone, let's all get in this thing. The more we have, the more we will enjoy it

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News