Votes: 9 50.0%
  • It is about time European Americans complain about something offensive

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

optimisthog13

Letterman
Jan 15, 2012
Jonesboro
Growing up as a white person in the Mississippi delta I was often referred to as a cracker. Now I find it racially motivated and I want fellow European to help eliminate the word cracker from our vocabulary. The C-word will no longer be tolerated so from now on all boxes of crackers will only be labeled saltines, and Cracker Barrel should be called the The American Barrel. I mean really are white people the only race to sit on the porch in a rocking chair by a barrel of whiskey? From now on when referring to our women as Snowbunny is a demeaning term prefer bunny or maybe their government name. Ohhh and by the way from this day forward and statement about us having no rhythm will be deemed a racial slur. Sh*t we invented the mash potato.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRASMONKEY0511
god_help_half_baked.gif

Reactions: SUPER HAWG
I started checking "other" on all my military forms and I write in German American. I was put on a minority e-mail list.

Until everyone is just "American" we will always be divided.

I got a solution. Why don't they let African American police patrol the hood and Caucasian American police patrol the suburbs. There's an idea. Let Asian Americans patrol China town.

It's funny when this guy posts "inside information" and people actually take him seriously.

The most devisive people in this country are the race baiting liberals who own the media. We just had one of the worst cyber attacks in history.....Isis is beheading hundreds of Christians. Where is CNN? Somewhere doing round the clock coverage on the f'ing confederate flag. 5 time released illegal alien brutally murders white woman, little coverage and no outrage from the media. Obama, no statement on it.

They assail traditional marriage not for equality, but to tear down an institution that is the backbone of our society. Their out of control political correctness causes people like my grandmother in a wheelchair to be searched in the airport because they are afraid of being accused of profiling muslims.

Unchecked liberalism is what is dividing the country. It is a mental disease. A day of reckoning is coming.

Time for the grim bottom I'm sure.

The most devisive people in this country are the race baiting liberals who own the media. We just had one of the worst cyber attacks in history.....Isis is beheading hundreds of Christians. Where is CNN? Somewhere doing round the clock coverage on the f'ing confederate flag. 5 time released illegal alien brutally murders white woman, little coverage and no outrage from the media. Obama, no statement on it.

They assail traditional marriage not for equality, but to tear down an institution that is the backbone of our society. Their out of control political correctness causes people like my grandmother in a wheelchair to be searched in the airport because they are afraid of being accused of profiling muslims.

Unchecked liberalism is what is dividing the country. It is a mental disease. A day of reckoning is coming.

Agree!!

I got a solution. Why don't they let African American police patrol the hood and Caucasian American police patrol the suburbs. There's an idea. Let Asian Americans patrol China town.

That's a great idea! Separate units, but of course we will give them equal amounts of resources and support. Separate but Equal. What could go wrong with that plan?!!?!?

That's a pretty insulting insinuation there, flops.

As for JLP's post, I actually agree with most of it. We're as divided as a country right now than I can remember in my 32 years. It's pretty sad to see and I really thought the race relations, while far from perfect, were really pretty strong before the current administration.

OP, just go away. I have been called a cracker more than I could count and couldn't possibly care less.

After all the flames and trolling after reading this I feel like I could actually share a cold beer or a duck blind with you JLP.

Weird.

That's a pretty insulting insinuation there, flops.

Hahaha c'mon man. That was posted tongue-in-cheek. Obviously not all Republicans vote for that reason, but a lot of them do. I'm sure people who identify with being a Democrat feel the same way. I personally have too many "conservative" AND "liberal" views to want or be able to take a side. Keep a sense of humor bro.

Hahaha c'mon man. That was posted tongue-in-cheek. Obviously not all Republicans vote for that reason, but a lot of them do. I'm sure people who identify with being a Democrat feel the same way. I personally have too many "conservative" AND "liberal" views to want or be able to take a side. Keep a sense of humor bro.

Yeah, I should have assumed as much.

Had lasek done yesterday so my sense of humor is quite weak right now.

Reactions: brianflops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT