ADVERTISEMENT

Kendal Briles and Mississippi State - *TE Sneaks at the goal-line will continue at Arkansas!!!*

RileyMcFerran

Managing editor
Staff
Mar 30, 2019
Lavaca, AR
I wanna preface by saying that all of this is speculation/rumor. I haven’t been told anything to make me think one way or another.

Over the past day, there has been a LOT of speculation on the MSU board about Briles being a candidate for their OC opening. Some of it has come from well respected posters.

In the end, it’s probably just a play to get a nice raise. However, where there’s smoke…

EDIT, as of 1/5/22:

New update from MSU site staff:

Finally, I was told earlier this week that there would be some resolution with the Kendal Briles' situation no later than Friday. I am now told that there is a good chance that it wraps up today at some point. He and his agent have the contract from State in hand. I am led to believe that all of the language in the contract is to the liking of all parties. It now simply boils down to Briles' making a decision. I am told that State's offer is a very lucrative one and would involve in a raise from his current salary and give him much more control of the offense. It appears we're just waiting on him and his family to decide what they want to do. I understand that the package is substantial and that there are no snags in that part of the process. It is now down to yes or no.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News