ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Lurkers

ThreeHogNight

Letterman
May 17, 2002
I can't discuss the game with you on Rupp Rafters.....because I am still blacklisted from last month. So if you want to hear from me, we'll have to talk here. My prediction for tomorrow is Hogs 153, Cats 34!

When you got blacklisted, were you poking them in the eye, in a nice way?

Great! Working at FAA. Gonna retire again in a couple of years. Still make it to Fayetteville about two times a year for football.

Glad to see your still kickin. Exciting time to be a Razorback fan! WPS!!

One thing I've notice from Kentucky fans at the game today.....a player from Kentucky never fouls, never and never walks!

Our team plays dirty on both ends. And the refs let them

And, if our team doesn't get ALL the calls, we think we're getting screwed.

This post was edited on 3/15 6:00 PM by original hambone

Dirty.....give me a break. The Hogs play hard, sorry if you think our guys should stand back and watch you dunk it uncontested.

Originally posted by ThreeHogNight:
I can't discuss the game with you on Rupp Rafters.....because I am still blacklisted from last month. So if you want to hear from me, we'll have to talk here. My prediction for tomorrow is Hogs 153, Cats 34!
I believe that our mods unbanned you. Unless you got banned again between the first game and today's game. Everyone disagreed with you being banned; we don't mind rival fans coming in and talking about the game. The mod admitted a mistake and unbanned you. I don't know if SirOinksaLot is banned too, because I haven't seen him, either.

Laker......your mods said that they did, but I haven't been able to post since. I think they still have to do something else, because I haven't been able to post over there since he said that he lifted the ban. I have no clue what the problem is.

I am a Ky Wildcat fan. But I have to agree with something that is a common opinion of what I have read here. Our site has become a childish, humorless, rude site. If you don't have an acceptable number of posts you will get drug through the mud as a troll or hater.

What a crock! I love my Cats and want to see them win every game. But I enjoy the back and forth banter between fanbases. That skill has been lost there and to be quite honest most sites.

I will continue to read our site and lurk over here but mostly for information only.

I hope you all do well in the tourney and we win it all.

rodserling,

Thanks for your perspective, that is definitely the way I see it. It used to be a fun, lively, and enjoyable board, but not anymore.

Good luck to you.

Maybe this one will pass the censors over here: Arkansas players approached UK players yesterday and talked trash to them. Kentucky players and fans did not appreciate this. These are facts. I think that's why some UK fans are angry.

Originally posted by pascat:
Maybe this one will pass the censors over here: Arkansas players approached UK players yesterday and talked trash to them. Kentucky players and fans did not appreciate this. These are facts. I think that's why some UK fans are angry.
So, what's your excuse for all the garbage the UK fans posted after the Feb 28th game?

UK basketball fans remind me of Alabama football fans. It seems like their main driver is that they get lots of opportunities to gloat and be obnoxious after they win. LSU has some like that also.

Let me clarify that. UK has millions of fans. Most of them are OK, nice guys.. It's the 15 to 20 jerks that go on other fans message boards that create the negative image. Need to learn to be gracious winners.

On the positive side, Kentucky fans are the most knowledgeable fans when it comes to basketball... at least in the SEC.
This post was edited on 3/16 6:13 AM by original hambone

Originally posted by pascat:
Didn't quite happen that way...the reporter that reported it was starting stuff..Bottem line Kent U fans are whiney little B's!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT