ADVERTISEMENT

Las Vegas ranks HOGS #6 in the nation

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
Only SEC team ranked higher is Alabama. I find this to be a stretch. I believe Arkansas is a legit top 25 team and due to the schedule the wins might not support that. I also believe they are at the back quarter of the top 25, until they prove otherwise. It seems folks are trying to push the team up the ladder faster than they are moving. Sure they could win 10 regular season games if the stars align. More likely 8 regular season wins, plus a bowl win.

Reactions: gohawgsgo
Only SEC team ranked higher is Alabama. I find this to be a stretch. I believe Arkansas is a legit top 25 team and due to the schedule the wins might not support that. I also believe they are at the back quarter of the top 25, until they prove otherwise. It seems folks are trying to push the team up the ladder faster than they are moving. Sure they could win 10 regular season games if the stars align. More likely 8 regular season wins, plus a bowl win.
Link?

They didn't watch the game to see that Arkansas has a Defense that is SO BAD? HOW BAD? I think some High School teams could make them looks as bad as Texas Tech did last week.
Arkansas is the 2ND WORST Team in the SEC ....Thanks god for the Brainiee schools like Vanderbilt....
Offensive line went from best in the Country to the Worst in the Country.
Put LT ( Denver Kirkland) back at RG and start Brian Wallace at RT and Dan Skipper at Left Tackle.
Start Wise and Ledbetter and DE along with Bijon Jackson at NG and start the Freshmen from Denmark 6"5' 305 .

This week the Hogs start playing great teams and somebody is going to run the score up on them because Ark is about to be 1--5 and 0 - 3........
But, watch how Bret Bielema ( reminds me of Houston Nutt) will not change up the Offensive line or Defensive line and Arkansas gets murdered by the Aggies...63-7

Our offense might have gotten back into the groove by going back to the running game. The problem I see is with the defense. Our corners are playing too far back trying to keep plays in front of them but we can't tackle which results in long gains and teams are running crossing routes and our LB's can't defend them. It isn't because of lack of talent but bad coaching. If they can tighten that up then maybe we can be more competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT