ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Steve Orr- where are you hiding

Here I am. Watching this coaching staff blow a 25 pt lead. Don't get all cocky...this team does a lot of bad things fundamentally. And won't go far.

Free throw shooting
Dribbling and passing and not playing street ball
Rebounding
Running an offense
Attacking a zone defense
Did I mention rebounding
Defending three pt shooters
The list is a mile long that this team does poorly

Hogs lost to Florida...that just lost to 1 sec win mizzou. Not good. They are not as well coached as a lot of other teams

I do what I have to do to make you happy Junkyard. Continue to be misled and have hope in a team that is darn lucky they play in a below average conference so they can get to 20 plus wins. When you see week in and week out a team that doesn't do anything close to basic fundamentals of the game I guess you take off the rose colored glasses and don't drink the kool aid.

This team is more than poorly coached and it is evident. A&M is not a good basketball team and they should have won. Hogs lost to a miserably awful Florida team. Clemson loss, Iowa State ran them out of the gym 1 minute into the game, I could go on and on. Watch basketball played by other top 20 teams...we are no where near them as far as fundamentals. Street ball, undisciplined ball? Yes. Rebounding, shooting, offensive sets? No where near a top 20 team. Just my opinion.

I will be cheering in March...but I have no faith until I see solid basketball played.

...after reading the above posts, I feel a lot better about UK's chances of covering the spread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT