ADVERTISEMENT

PARKING PASS for TEXAS BOWL

DufferHog

Letterman
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2008
I mistakenly ordered 8 parking passes instead of just the one that I needed so I need to sell the other 7. They cost me $40 each plus taxes and shipping & handling but I will sell them for the $40 initial cost. Email me at djonesbryant@yahoo.com or text me at 501-840-3750. The passes are being FedEx to me today so I should have them in hand Wednesday and can mail them out to you asap.
As of Sunday, 12/21, I have two left if anyone wants or needs one email or text me.
This post was edited on 12/21 11:03 PM by DufferHog

i texted you yesterday but i haven't received a response. i just emailed you this morning. trying to help a fellow hog brother out. btw, what is the color code of the parking lot?

I answered a couple on my iphone but they are NOT showing as "sent" in my Sent Folder. I have two left and they are in the Blue Lot.

BTW - I am still in need of two tickets to the game. I thought I had two secured but the "friend of a friend" I was buying them from decided to sell them to a family member so I am desperately looking for two, hopefully close to the Arkansas fan base.
This post was edited on 12/22 11:33 AM by DufferHog

I only have one left now. Are the initials of your friend "JL"? If not, let me know soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT