ADVERTISEMENT

Read a Sign

No stones were thrown by me. You took it upon yourself to throw them (especially with your kwanza comment.) I've seen plenty of post by atheist calling Christians stupid or dumb and mocking them in previous threads. That's not even debatable. You didn't have to respond to a general statement but you felt obligated to.

You're using a lot of generalities which no one can possibly answer. Anyone who calls Christians or Muslims dumb is silly. I personally like most Christians and Muslims but its the religion thing they practice which is complete bullshit.

Serious question, Why did you pick the Christian god to worship? Why do you reject zeus or the 2800 plus gods that have been created since the beginning of mankind? Other gods have a similar story which is in your bible and originated long before the bible started claiming these stories as their own. Just curious why your faith is in this jesus and you have rejected all the other gods before him....

You're using a lot of generalities which no one can possibly answer. Anyone who calls Christians or Muslims dumb is silly. I personally like most Christians and Muslims but its the religion thing they practice which is complete bullshit.

Serious question, Why did you pick the Christian god to worship? Why do you reject zeus or the 2800 plus gods that have been created since the beginning of mankind? Other gods have a similar story which is in your bible and originated long before the bible started claiming these stories as their own. Just curious why your faith is in this jesus and you have rejected all the other gods before him....
What point are you trying to make? I'm an atheist and even I think you're being a jerk. All these people believe what they believe for their own reasons, and they're none of your business, so just be happy knowing deep inside that you know better and drop it.

What point are you trying to make? I'm an atheist and even I think you're being a jerk. All these people believe what they believe for their own reasons, and they're none of your business, so just be happy knowing deep inside that you know better and drop it.

What in the hell are you talking about????? I ask him why he picked Jesus to worship rather than a different god and why the hell do you care about our conversation so much that you don't want us talking about it?? Im not requesting anyone stop believing in anything ( you made that up on your own), I ask a simple question and there was nothing rude about anything in my post.

And for the record, atheist do not speak in absolutes of knowing better than anyone, religion has that part covered. So your statement about "knowing better" is false, its actually religion that speaks in absolutes. Atheist simply claim that there is a lack of evidence to support their claim. So carry on with your day and stop reading my post if you don't like them but I will never let religion bully me as it has so many for thousands of years

Who cares what religion you are!

Merry Christmas and WPS

The radical Muslims care, it also happens to be the single most dangerous ideal on the planet. When religions claims are discovered to be 100% false , it will be the single greatest discovery in history of man kind. It will also change the course of the human race. We are getting closer to the truth every day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT