ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Recruiting Roundup: Hogs get more '24 help, host high-ranked prospects

DanielFair

Football Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Dec 6, 2019

The Roundup​

Noreel White commits to Arkansas​

The Hogs got more help in the class of 2024 when four-star athlete Noreel White announced his pledge to the Razorbacks on Monday.

The Ocean Springs, Mississippi, native made the announcement on Twitter.

The 6-foot-1, 175-pound athlete chose Arkansas over offers from Florida State, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and others.

White is listed by Rivals as a wide receiver, but he plays on both offense and defense for St. Martin High School. He was recruited by Marcus Woodson and Deron Wilson, so he will likely be a defensive back at Arkansas.

According to his Twitter account, last season on offense he posted 1,109 all-purpose yards — 650 of those being receiving and 255 rushing — and 13 total touchdowns. Defensively, he made 55 tackles and intercepted three passes.

His commitment pushes Arkansas to three pledges so far in the class of 2024, joining four-star defensive end Kavion Henderson and three-star defensive tackle Dion Stutts.

Four-star QB prospect says Arkansas better than expected following visit​

While Arkansas is still searching for a quarterback in the coming recruiting class, it hosted four-star quarterback Air Noland on Monday and Tuesday of last week.

He told HawgBeat after he left Arkansas was better than expected.

"The visit went great," Noland said. "I think the outcome that I got, the information I got is that Arkansas isn’t what a lot of people expect until you get down there. Arkansas really stood out with coach (Sam) Pittman and coach (Dan) Enos."

With over 30 offers, Noland is still deciding his options. He said he has plans to visit Ohio State, Alabama, Texas A&M and Miami this spring. A return trip to Arkansas on an official visit is also likely.

"That’s something I have to take into consideration, but most likely I will," Noland said.

More prospects on campus for Arkansas' Prospect Day​

The Arkansas coaching staff is still working on filling out the recruiting class, and they hosted more prospects last weekend on campus for their latest Prospect Day.

Arkansas got a look from two four-star players earlier in the week, as well as two more four-star athletes on Thursday and Friday.

The Hogs will hosted more recruits over the weekend and HawgBeat will have plenty of coverage early in the week.

To see the full list of visitors who were on campus over the weekend and who got an offer, visit The Trough, HawgBeat's premium message board.

CONTINUE READING BY CLICKING HERE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News