ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Recruits react to Arkansas firing Dan Enos

DanielFair

Football Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Dec 6, 2019
After eight games featuring some of the worst offense in the Sam Pittman era, Arkansas offensive coordinator Dan Enos has been relieved of his duties.

Enos had been in the position since January, and as a result had his hand involved in much of the recruiting classes. The Hogs’ 2024 class ranks No. 21 in the country as of now, according to Rivals.

Several Arkansas commits told HawgBeat their reactions to Enos' firing on Sunday.

Kobe Branham - 2024 Offensive lineman​

"I have all faith in Coach Pittman. Coach Enos is a good guy and I wish him the best but Coach Pittman did what he felt was best for the program and I support that decision. Coach Guiton will do an amazing job I’m sure. Go Hogs."

Grayson Wilson - 2025 Quarterback​

"I am really sad to hear about Coach Enos. I think I would’ve been a great fit in his offense. He’s part of a lot of awesome memories, and I appreciate him for believing in me. I respect Coach Pittman and his decision, and I look forward to seeing who he hires as the next OC/QB coach."

Courtney Crutchfield - 2024 Wide Receiver​

"I mean sometimes you gotta do what you got to do but it’s (all) love to Coach Enos."

Bear McWhorter - 2026 Offensive Lineman​

"It's certainly big news for Hog fans but doesn't change anyway I'm feeling. I trust Coach Pitt and know he'll make the right decision with his staff."

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News