ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday visit updates (5:10 update)

Danny West

Recruiting Analyst
Oct 24, 2004
Tontitown, AR
www.hawgsports.com
Now hearing the Hogs got some good news from one visitor today. The prospect will announce it in the next couple of days. Asked me to hold off on his name until he announces. Also, could be more good news later today but we'll see on this one.

4:33 UPDATES:

McTelvin Agim said he had a great visit and his favorite part was the basketball game. He said it blew him away that fans knew his name and were yelling for him to choose the Hogs. He also liked spending time with Coach Bielema. Agim said he's just ready to start taking his official visits this fall and get that part over with, but did admit Arkansas was still at the top as of now.

4-star ATH Devin White made the trip and is hanging out with his cousin Jared Cornelius this afternoon. He will leave tonight.

Austin Capps said the visit was outstanding and his favorite part was hanging with Coach Segrest and Sosa Agim. He's headed home now.

T.J. Hammonds just finished meeting with the coaching staff and had a great visit. As of right now I think Arkansas sits in a very good spot.

Chris Daniels said he couldn't make the trip because of "things out of my control." I will be surprised if he ever visits, for what it's worth.

Hog commit Jordan Jones is headed to the Catfish Hole this evening.

Will have more later today, including Kellen Diesch, Isaiah Graham and Jordan Carmouche.

4:46 UPDATE:

Isaiah Graham says he wasn't able to make it due to weather, but did say he'll be back up here very soon.

5:01 UPDATE:

Xavious Eason of North Webster High in Springhill (La.) joined Devin White on today's visit. Eason is a 5-11, 163-pounder with 4.48 speed. He plays CB, S and RB for his high school. He'll have a profile later on.

5:10 UPDATE:

T.J. Hammonds said Arkansas is at the top right now after today's visit. He said he felt like he established a connection with Bret Bielema. He's ready to see what Dan Enos does with the offense this fall. Hammonds visits TCU next weekend.

This post was edited on 3/7 5:03 PM by Danny West

This post was edited on 3/7 5:12 PM by Danny West

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News