ADVERTISEMENT

****Sunday @ Oaklawn Park****

BilboHawg

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2007
I just looked at the weather forecast for today, 70% chance of showers, possible 1/4 inch, temp of about 64 degrees, certainly not a good report but not too bad for a possible rainy day.
However, I've said on here many times, the possibility of you're getting wet is when you leave your car and go to the betting area, nice dry and warm the rest of the day, take a slicker or a small umbrella, that'll cure the problem.
Several of us had a good day yesterday, with our friend "Spud" on here, he gave us several winners, by several I mean he gave us 3 horses per race, usually 2 to 3 in the money of that race, he had an exceptionally good day, I think most of us had a good time and we deserved it, we've had too many dry days, it was time we carried Oaklawn's money around for a couple of days, before we give it back...There were other's that gave good touts also and we thank those guys also...
If you decide to make the trip to Oaklawn, be careful of the wet roads but have a good time, good luck to you...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News