ADVERTISEMENT

****Thursday @ Oaklawn Park****

BilboHawg

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2007
Bring your snorkel and join me at Oaklawn Thursday.
If I owned a race horse, I'd want the horse to wear those little "floaties" that kids wear around their arms when swimming but use adhesive to secure them to the horses legs (all 4 legs).
It's rained THAT much the past couple of days or is that just my imagination?
Sample of Oaklawn tomorrow: The next race has been shortened to 3 furlongs due to the rains that have overtaken our track...Run one furlong, then swim one furlong and than run the final furlong...okay, so I'm overdoing it lol
Serious question, has Oaklawn ever closed any racing days due to rain over saturating the track?
They best not, the RAIN has kept me inside today but I've been studying up on a few I wanna play tomorrow.
Remember, a sloppy track is the best (for speed) in other words, it's the closes to a fast track of all the wet track names, confused, I know I am ;)
Good Luck tomorrow and remember to be careful getting there, all the rain and traffic driving on it causes the pavement to be extra slick, so add a few minutes to your trip and stay safe...

Oh, one other thing, it rained all day Tuesday, all night and all day today, the weather forecast said 80% chance of rain, tomorrow they're saying 100%, we may need to wear a snorkel to get to the dry area (inside) of the track, then back to the car when we leave...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News