Trump or Clinton: Anonymous poll

Trump or Clinton: Who are you voting for? No need for comments, just curious

• Trump

Votes: 122 72.2%
  • Clinton

Votes: 47 27.8%

• Total voters
Trump.

My wife and her sister were adopted. Both had minor birth defects due to poor care by the birth mother. She was raised by her mom and dad from infancy We are obviously a pro-life family. I shutter to think about somone out there killing the would be bride or husband of my children because they dont want to be burdened by their own poor choices. Then I come to my senses and trust in the plan God has for us all.

Either way its a simple vote in our house. If you want my tax money to pay for abortions you dont get our vote. All the negatives and corruption aside. Outside of rape or a life threat for the mother in our opinion its not a choice to kill a growing baby. The choice was made to procreate. Dont want a baby? Dont make that choice. This isnt B.C. Sparta. We shouldnt be discarding human life out of convenience or choice.

Reactions: hogminer
Trump.

My wife and her sister were adopted. Both had minor birth defects due to poor care by the birth mother. She was raised by her mom and dad from infancy We are obviously a pro-life family. I shutter to think about somone out there killing the would be bride or husband of my children because they dont want to be burdened by their own poor choices. Then I come to my senses and trust in the plan God has for us all.

Either way its a simple vote in our house. If you want my tax money to pay for abortions you dont get our vote. All the negatives and corruption aside. Outside of rape or a life threat for the mother in our opinion its not a choice to kill a growing baby. The choice was made to procreate. Dont want a baby? Dont make that choice. This isnt B.C. Sparta. We shouldnt be discarding human life out of convenience or choice.
Ok
giphy.gif

Trump.

The Republicans should have put up a better candidate. Dems, too, for that matter. Shame on both but a bit more shame on the one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT