ADVERTISEMENT

Two bodys found in U Pull IT salvage yard.

smallmouthhog

Starter
Gold Member
Feb 9, 2007
Apparently two boys from Dardanelle have been found in a crushed car in a salvage yard in RVille. Gun shot wounds to the head is leaking from the family that has started a Go Fund Me deal. Apparently the two wives, both prego, dropped them guys off at the U Pull It late Friday night. They were obviously up to no good and end up in a crushed car with head wounds. Any detectives out there that want to take a stab at this one?

2 people stole a car from a liquor store in Texarkana. While driving away at a high speed, they fail to negotiate a turn, hit a tree and the car burst into flames killing both.

Apparently two boys from Dardanelle have been found in a crushed car in a salvage yard in RVille. Gun shot wounds to the head is leaking from the family that has started a Go Fund Me deal. Apparently the two wives, both prego, dropped them guys off at the U Pull It late Friday night. They were obviously up to no good and end up in a crushed car with head wounds. Any detectives out there that want to take a stab at this one?

Yea. They were caught. The owner or employee killed them and attempted to hide the bodies in a crushed car.

Yea. They were caught. The owner or employee killed them and attempted to hide the bodies in a crushed car.

That is what we are speculating here. Odd that they have been missing this long, the two prego girlfriends new where they were last at, and they are just now finding them? Maybe this 90 degree heat let them to the bodies?
Yes, has Yell County written all over it.

and word is they cannot find the owner of the U Fix it. Just about a half mile from my house. Going to drive down by there at lunch and see if they are running any U Pull It specials today. Will keep this thread updated as the day goes to the latest gossip. WOrd is the boys were trouble as many here knows them.

murder over car parts seems a little extreme.... I'd guess drug deal gone wrong imo...

I don't know. There are plenty of people that think they have the moral right to kill over a carburetor these days. If that owner had enough and was mad enough, it could happen. Drug deal is possible too.

This is why you do drug deals in the mall. Too many people to watch and too many for things to go too bad. Just hand over a backpack for a different backpack and enjoy a smoothie while you do it.

Reactions: wps88 2.0
If you murder someone over junk car parts, you probably deserve to be buried in one of those cars... What happened to the old junkyard dog?

Reactions: dmjinc71
Nothing was removed from the wallets or anything. Cash, phones, or anything else of value was left untouched...

Hope the RPD handles this better than they did the last high pro murder case in this town. Half the county walked thru the Dirksmeyer crime scene. Never has one been so botched as that one. Just think, someone got off with murder in that case, but worse someone completely innocent almost got fried also.

Hope the RPD handles this better than they did the last high pro murder case in this town. Half the county walked thru the Dirksmeyer crime scene. Never has one been so botched as that one. Just think, someone got off with murder in that case, but worse someone completely innocent almost got fried also.

God forbid if someone wants the rims off the crushed car, right? "The sign said I had to pull it!"

Sounds like the Clinton's have been in town. Let me guess both have been ruled as suicides?

Ha all of us at work came up with our own scenario this morning. One person said just that. Another Hilldog takedown. I was thinking more on the lines of drug cartel/breaking bad type stuff. They knew the owner of the salvage yard was making meth most likely for the Mexican drug cartel. The two goons from Yell county was selling it or transporting it to destination. THey decided to go rip off the cook/cartel fronting as a U Pick It, and got caught and taken care of. They moved the high tech meth lab to a different local before it all was discovered. Sounds about right to me.

Arrest made.

download%20_OP_4_CP__1474583723793_6229477_ver1.0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT