ADVERTISEMENT

very offensive the two bill boards in harrison

Honestly, whoever sold them the ad space should be ashamed of themselves.

Yeah and those same people in Memphis will rob me just as well. There is a difference between racism and prejiduce.

I'm talking about walking up to the to the counter trying to pay for my gas. The attendant looks through me and asks the guy behind me if she can help him.

You say good morning to a guy walking through the airport and they look away, only to get into a jive fest with the next random black guy.

I see it every day in Memphis. I won't even tell you about my friends mom the Chinese re estate agent that speaks perfect English

I wish we would have all been born the exact same color. That would mean one less thing for all of us humans to fight about. The fact that anyone is "proud" of their skin color, which they personally had nothing to do with, is absurd.

Reactions: SearcyHawg
Every ethnicity is able to have pride in their race....except whites. I didn't see anything racist about it...but hey, that's just me.
I promise you a black man living in Harrison would be a lot better off than a white man living in SW Little Rock. White man would be dead in a month.

I'm talking about walking up to the to the counter trying to pay for my gas. The attendant looks through me and asks the guy behind me if she can help him.

You say good morning to a guy walking through the airport and they look away, only to get into a jive fest with the next random black guy.

I see it every day in Memphis. I won't even tell you about my friends mom the Chinese re estate agent that speaks perfect English

Yea, it just isn't fair to be born a white male in this country. I'm sure you've had to overcome discrimination your whole life to get where you are today.

Again those are not examples of racism, but examples of prejudice. There is a difference. If a white man does not acknowledge my "Good Morning" that does not mean he is a racist. He may simply have something on his mind. Those examples may have hurt your feelings. But they did not affect your life in anyway and I'm sure you were fine moments later, though it may have pissed you off.

I'm proud to be an American! Sometimes I don't like the way others use their freedoms ... but they may not like the way I use mine either. Still the best country to live in IMHO

Reactions: gohawgsgo
Again those are not examples of racism, but examples of prejudice. There is a difference. If a white man does not acknowledge my "Good Morning" that does not mean he is a racist. He may simply have something on his mind. Those examples may have hurt your feelings. But they did not affect your life in anyway and I'm sure you were fine moments later, though it may have pissed you off.

Yeah....you know your right. Wtf was I thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT