ADVERTISEMENT

Very OT: Sometimes I don't wonder why they call us backwards...

Exactly ignore it and it will go away or not happen. Very frustrating.

Wow. I love how the far right doesn't want people to abort babies, yet they don't want to foot the bill for said baby. I don't want to foot the bill so I'm all for abortion. Not a lot of future presidents being aborted.

You know guys, instead of waiting for the government to do it for you, you could step up, organize, raise funds, and do it yourselves. Nobody is stopping anybody from doing what THEY think is the right thing to do. The government has always been one of the most wasteful and inefficient handlers of of entitlements on the planet anyway. This would be a great chance for you guys to step in a make a difference. How about it guys?

Originally posted by rzrbk7777:

You know guys, instead of waiting for the government to do it for you, you could step up, organize, raise funds, and do it yourselves. Nobody is stopping anybody from doing what THEY think is the right thing to do. The government has always been one of the most wasteful and inefficient handlers of of entitlements on the planet anyway. This would be a great chance for you guys to step in a make a difference. How about it guys?
rzrbk7777 is right. We need to organize better and make rzrbk7777 pay for it.

Originally posted by ermackey:

Originally posted by rzrbk7777:

rzrbk7777 is right. We need to organize better and make rzrbk7777 pay for it.
I don't give a shit about it, you care so much, put your money and time where your big mouth is.

Come on now rzrbk777, you know liberals only want to help others with other peoples' money, not their own. That's taught in the Being a Liberal 101 course.

Yep, they want to help everybody, they just want to make somebody else to do it.

I think the State is still going to fund this course. However that means that more funds are available for abortion. All PP has to do is to stop providing abortion services and they could get a lot more public money to offer health services to the poor. However abortion is their main goal. They care more about ending lives than they care about the poor. They'd rather eliminate possible poor born of the poor than to help the poor.

Originally posted by PeteJC:

I think the State is still going to fund this course. However that means that more funds are available for abortion. All PP has to do is to stop providing abortion services and they could get a lot more public money to offer health services to the poor. However abortion is their main goal. They care more about ending lives than they care about the poor. They'd rather eliminate possible poor born of the poor than to help the poor.
Well, if they called it Baby Extermination Services instead of Planned Parenthood, it may be a more descriptive name but they would not enjoy the fallout from the truth in advertising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT