ADVERTISEMENT

Wazzu Fires Rolovich

jegreenwood

Rumor Accuracy - .01% - Good at Food Recs though
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2017
Fort Boogie, TX
….for refusing to get vaccinated. Wow.

My company put in a mandate (the government contract mandate Biden put in) last week. We’ve got about 50% of our office that refuses to be vaccinated. They put in for exemptions and hear back next week. Expecting quite a few to walk and some to break down and get it.

Reactions: Donton
The mandates are ridiculous. The vaccines have been proven to wane after approximately 6 months and people can still transmit the virus. Natural immunity has been proven much stronger/longer protection than the vaccines. I'm proud of those who are standing firm against this. The people hold the power and the more who choose not to participate, the quicker these tyrannical mandates will fail.

I domt care which side youre on, the mandates are some communist bull shit

What better way to stimulate the economy than to have companies fire half the 35% of the population actually willing to work.
You think people getting vaccines don't work? When there are vaccine mandates about 98% of the workforce is smart enough to do the right thing for themselves and those around them and get it. The 2% of people so stupid they lose their jobs because they won't get a vaccine improve the intelligence of the workforce. So no, it's not 35%, and those aren't the only people willing to work, even though you assume only politically right wing extremists work.

You think people getting vaccines don't work? When there are vaccine mandates about 98% of the workforce is smart enough to do the right thing for themselves and those around them and get it. The 2% of people so stupid they lose their jobs because they won't get a vaccine improve the intelligence of the workforce. So no, it's not 35%, and those aren't the only people willing to work, even though you assume only politically right wing extremists work.
You realize that 50% of the population pay 100% of the taxes, right? That was BEFORE this man-made epidemic. Its much lower now.

Also, if you think its 2% willing to take a stand against a communist America, strap in, youre in for a rough ride

You're that person driving down the road by yourself with your mask on

Did they fire all the staff that wasn’t vaccinated as well or just him. I saw the report where the deadline was coming up and he had coaches unvaccinated as well

Today is the day the Washington Governor said he was putting the hammer down on jabs

Not sure about yall, but the decay of my liberties are important to me, even moreso than razorback sports
Trust me, I’m all for friendly banter and back and forth on important topics on the Bert. But, this is probably the 15th or so Covid discussion on the Bert…none of them have gone well and no one appears to have changed their mind.

Some scary shit being witnessed with this vaccination issue…the amount of people I know of that’s had what appears to be pretty severe reactions & even passed away after receiving the vaccine makes me go HUM🤔…to many perfectly healthy people having health issues & dropping dead shortly after getting vaccinated…no proof the vaccine was the cause but still makes you think😬

Then you got the government forcing the vaccine mandate on sectors where they have the ability to flex their power & to do so makes one question the the fact if we actual have the health freedoms we once had…I can’t help but think there is a financial scam being implemented with no regard to human health…Glad I’m self employed & can tell Uncle Sam to go f¥ck off until further studies provide proof the vaccine is safe…I’m not going to risk a chance of a bad reaction on a computer generated vaccine that are government is attempting to force…something smells like the Arkansas Defense the last three games with this vaccine 💩…I chose to catch it & deal with a five day cold with hopes I now have natural immunity for the next time I contaminated with covid.
PS, I’ve supported all my friends who chose to get the vaccine with hopes they support my decision to not take the jab!!

You realize that 50% of the population pay 100% of the taxes, right? That was BEFORE this man-made epidemic. Its much lower now.

Also, if you think its 2% willing to take a stand against a communist America, strap in, youre in for a rough ride
If you read a few articles, you'll see that the hospital system vaccine mandates have had 90-plus percent compliance. I don't know why you bring communism into the discussion. It's got nothing to do with communism vs. democracy. It is simply public health, which a democratic government should have an interest in, and our democracy has had vaccine mandates for decades.

I’m posting in this thread to say I’m staying out of this thread.

NOTSOPA is the last person who would EVER request something or someone be cancelled.

Always been on the "no rules" train but consistency would be a great blueprint for the MODS to follow.

Clique squad VIP membership

Aaaand now!!!!!...your Rules for thee, not for me starting lineup this evening....

CLIQUE SQUAD VIP's
@Mr.Razorback
@Hogaholic071990
@Scott O.
@Taymathis22
@jegreenwood
@rzrbk7777

BENCHWARMING PEASANTS

Sorry you mates didnt make the cut but saved room at the end of the bench with NOTSOPA and cousin SOPA (who is no longer on the hawgbeat btw)

@RHS_Cyclone
@AndrewWPS19
@HTHog
@jdr0269
@mrsopa
@NOTSOPA
@Lefty8
@ohlordy
@UCABear_8
@Chuck Roper (you're not woke enough mate)
............and everyone else who isnt on the clique squad VIP TEAM. You're all peasants too!

Some scary shit being witnessed with this vaccination issue…the amount of people I know of that’s had what appears to be pretty severe reactions & even passed away after receiving the vaccine makes me go HUM🤔…to many perfectly healthy people having health issues & dropping dead shortly after getting vaccinated…no proof the vaccine was the cause but still makes you think😬

Then you got the government forcing the vaccine mandate on sectors where they have the ability to flex their power & to do so makes one question the the fact if we actual have the health freedoms we once had…I can’t help but think there is a financial scam being implemented with no regard to human health…Glad I’m self employed & can tell Uncle Sam to go f¥ck off until further studies provide proof the vaccine is safe…I’m not going to risk a chance of a bad reaction on a computer generated vaccine that are government is attempting to force…something smells like the Arkansas Defense the last three games with this vaccine 💩…I chose to catch it & deal with a five day cold with hopes I now have natural immunity for the next time I contaminated with covid.
PS, I’ve supported all my friends who chose to get the vaccine with hopes they support my decision to not take the jab!!

What the **** lol

NOTSOPA is the last person who would EVER request something or someone be cancelled.

Always been on the "no rules" train but consistency would be a great blueprint for the MODS to follow.

Aaaand now!!!!!...your Rules for thee, not for me starting lineup this evening....

Starting lineup for the CLIQUE SQUAD VIP's
@Mr.Razorback
@Hogaholic071990
@Scott O.
@Taymathis22
@jegreenwood
@rzrbk7777

BENCHWARMING PEASANTS

Sorry you mates didnt make the cut but saved room at the end of the bench with NOTSOPA and cousin SOPA (who is no longer on the hawgbeat btw)

@RHS_Cyclone
@AndrewWPS19
@HTHog
@jdr0269
@mrsopa
@NOTSOPA
@Lefty8
@ohlordy
@UCABear_8
............and everyone else who isnt on the clique squad VIP TEAM. You're all peasants too!
I’m just glad I made the list

Suck it @Mhhoover92

CLIQUE SQUAD VIP's
@Mr.Razorback
@Hogaholic071990
@Scott O.
@Taymathis22
@jegreenwood
@rzrbk7777

BENCHWARMING PEASANTS

@RHS_Cyclone
@AndrewWPS19
@HTHog
@jdr0269
@mrsopa
@NOTSOPA
@Lefty8
@ohlordy
@UCABear_8
This is your best work yet, keep it up.

Also, I have no idea what it means.

When do we have mandatory vaccination to receive your government assistance check?

Why have they not man-date-ed all people drawing Social Security get jabbered?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT