ADVERTISEMENT

Wazzu Fires Rolovich

The NIH is now admitting that they did in fact fund gain of function research through EcoHealth Alliance to the Wuhan Laboratory, proving Fauci lied. Another damning aspect to this is how the single investigation team into the Wuhan Lab leak was none other than the president of EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, who concluded no evidence that the virus came from the laboratory. No conflict of interest there. Will they be held accountable? Likely not. They only destroyed the world economy, killed millions of people, lied while it happened, and now are pushing this country (among others) to the point of a civil war. Trust the science, right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
At least I live in Arkansas where we can dominate the left crazies but still....California and New York are allowed to run our lives most of the time

Reactions: Hawg Chief
At least I live in Arkansas where we can dominate the left crazies but still....California and New York are allowed to run our lives most of the time
What's really sad is that nobody will care about this information. We have surpassed the point that facts matter now. We have been successfully pitted against one another through the culture war, this man-made virus, and "vaccines" that don't work. Now I wonder, what else have they lied about? What was the intention of this virus?

I have a question for everyone.

Can we please redirect our anger, frustration, and stress toward the NIH, EcoHealth, China, and our own government?

I know it was a shady election....but I care nothing about what happened or happens to those people

It was a set up deal. She had police around her. She was asking for it but still ......since it was a black man killing a white.....he is a hero.

We know how things flip when a white kills a black

It was a set up deal. She had police around her. She was asking for it but still ......since it was a black man killing a white.....he is a hero.

We know how things flip when a white kills a black
Weird take bringing race into it. No one talks about him being black. I don’t even hear him talked about as a hero.

Y’all need to stop trying to justify everything by saying “if a black person….”

Wrong is wrong. Quit trying to redirect.

But he did the right thing. She did the wrong things. Sucks but it was incredibly dumb of her.

Weird take bringing race into it. No one talks about him being black. I don’t even hear him talked about as a hero.

Y’all need to stop trying to justify everything by saying “if a black person….”

Wrong is wrong. Quit trying to redirect.

But he did the right thing. She did the wrong things. Sucks but it was incredibly dumb of her.
Have you heard about the recent school shooting in Arlington, Texas?

"Weird take bringing race into it. No one talks about him being black. I don’t even hear him talked about as a hero.

Y’all need to stop trying to justify everything by saying “if a black person…."
------
Where have you been? Race is brought into everything. You are limited in information sources if you think nobody noticed hebwaa black...killing a white woman who was unarmed.

The only reason I brought it up is to point out how terrible our media is to lose their mind when a white kills a black but crickets when reversed

"Weird take bringing race into it. No one talks about him being black. I don’t even hear him talked about as a hero.

Y’all need to stop trying to justify everything by saying “if a black person…."
------
Where have you been? Race is brought into everything. You are limited in information sources if you think nobody noticed hebwaa black...killing a white woman who was unarmed.

The only reason I brought it up is to point out how terrible our media is to lose their mind when a white kills a black but crickets when reversed
ohlordy: the media makes everything about race

also, ohlordy: let's not talk about the subject, but let's talk about what if a black person did it?

I'm not interested in playing racial gotcha games with you two. If you want to have a real conversation about the subject i will. I'm not going to debate every topic under the premise of "what if they were the opposite race?"

Is that how y'all approach everything? Must be exhausting.

How did you hear about it? I’m honestly interested because everyone I know that I asked hadn’t heard anything.
Twitter. I saw videos of the students leaving the school and blood on the floor before they even knew what had happened. I saw a video a few hours later of the kid supposedly in a fight. Haven't really kept up with it since.

I don't know what this has to do with anything. Well, I know where you are trying to take it, but i don't see any relevance.

Goalposts will keep moving...when billions are made when moving them...

"Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday the U.S. "may need to update" its definition for what it means to have full vaccination against COVID.

The big picture: The CDC and the FDA have officially approved boosters with every authorized vaccine in the U.S. for people who meet specific requirements. Walensky explained that since not everyone is eligible for a booster, the definition has not been changed "yet."

• Currently, the CDC's definition is the following: "Fully vaccinated persons are those who are ≥14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine."
What they're saying: "We have not yet changed the definition of 'fully vaccinated.' We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of 'fully vaccinated' in the future," Walensky said during a press briefing."

Twitter. I saw videos of the students leaving the school and blood on the floor before they even knew what had happened. I saw a video a few hours later of the kid supposedly in a fight. Haven't really kept up with it since.

I don't know what this has to do with anything. Well, I know where you are trying to take it, but i don't see any relevance.
Look, most media would jump on top of a school shooting but for some reason the broadcast networks didn’t pick this one up. The kid was released within 24 hours and his Mom started a GoFund Me page for her son with the goal of $25K. GoFund Me had to cancel it. White kid and that shit would be blasted.

What’s important is to see the changes happening. I’m all for correcting a bullshit culture that hurt other than white communities. However, the correction has crossed into political lines as it always does and now we have rules/laws that favor a narrative.

If you can’t/don’t want to see it, cool. I’ll stop discussing it with you. In my eyes, what I am discussing is connected to a lot of the social tension in this country.

• Love
Look, most media would jump on top of a school shooting but for some reason the broadcast networks didn’t pick this one up. The kid was released within 24 hours and his Mom started a GoFund Me page for her son with the goal of $25K. GoFund Me had to cancel it. White kid and that shit would be blasted.

What’s important is to see the changes happening. I’m all for correcting a bullshit culture that hurt other than white communities. However, the correction has crossed into political lines as it always does and now we have rules/laws that favor a narrative.

If you can’t/don’t want to see it, cool. I’ll stop discussing it with you. In my eyes, what I am discussing is connected to a lot of the social tension in this country.
No one died. Honestly, that's why it didn't become a bigger story. It was the 22nd of 24 school shootings this year. Honestly, it was the only I heard of. The media didn't jump on any of them. We've become pretty calloused to it.

You want to discuss certain things, fine. I'll enter what's interesting to me. You want to steer every conversation into "what about black people?" and I'm out.

No one died. Honestly, that's why it didn't become a bigger story. It was the 22nd of 24 school shootings this year. Honestly, it was the only I heard of. The media didn't jump on any of them. We've become pretty calloused to it.

You want to discuss certain things, fine. I'll enter what's interesting to me. You want to steer every conversation into "what about black people?" and I'm out.
Plenty of other things we can discuss. I am not trying to disparage anyone. Just calling it as I see it.

Goalposts will keep moving...when billions are made when moving them...

"Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday the U.S. "may need to update" its definition for what it means to have full vaccination against COVID.

The big picture: The CDC and the FDA have officially approved boosters with every authorized vaccine in the U.S. for people who meet specific requirements. Walensky explained that since not everyone is eligible for a booster, the definition has not been changed "yet."

• Currently, the CDC's definition is the following: "Fully vaccinated persons are those who are ≥14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine."
What they're saying: "We have not yet changed the definition of 'fully vaccinated.' We will continue to look at this. We may need to update our definition of 'fully vaccinated' in the future," Walensky said during a press briefing."
It’s almost as if some of the conspiracy theorists should take up gambling.

One more thing, this isn’t a discussion about race for me. This is a discussion on the narrative which makes it all about race in the first place. So one side can shout all they want about it while those who find inconsistencies are labeled. It isn’t a great direction we’re heading. That’s why I bring it up.

One more thing, this isn’t a discussion about race for me. This is a discussion on the narrative which makes it all about race in the first place. So one side can shout all they want about it while those who find inconsistencies are labeled. It isn’t a great direction we’re heading. That’s why I bring it up.
Excellent Excellent way of putting it. Thanks.
Sad that some look at it as us bringing up race when we are Not talking about race....but how people are controlled on how to think....based on how the media wants to present the narrative

GREENVILLE, S.C. (WYFF/WMBF) - In response to a vaccine mandate, General Electric employees in Greenville said they’re expecting a “strong turnout” for a planned walkout.

WYFF News 4 received a tip saying workers will be staging a walkout from the GE Gas Power Service Center at 10:45 a.m. Thursday.

The companywide mandate at GE falls in line with the Biden administration’s executive order that requires all federal contractors to be vaccinated.

Why Some Healthcare Workers Would Rather Lose Their Jobs Than Get Vaccinated​

Among the hardest challenges in the drive to vaccinate Americans against Covid-19 are a minority of medical professionals who distrust the pharmaceutical industry and regulators, fear long-term health effects and bristle at mandates.​

Wall Street Journal

Now that nobody is reading this.... I can post what I like. :)

Prison workers top list of those not complying with mandate​

By PAT EATON-ROBByesterday

Employees in the state’s prison system make up more than 32% of state workers who have failed to comply with Gov. Ned Lamont’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate, according to figures released Friday by the governor’s office.
Of Connecticut’s 30,623 state workers 1,482 — about 5% — have not been vaccinated or submitted to weekly COVID-19 testing as required by the mandate, according to the report. Those include 483 workers at the state Department of Correction, which has about 5,400 employees.
The governor’s office had given workers until Oct. 4 to comply with the order. But the state has so far fired just 22 workers and placed an additional 29 on unpaid leave. Officials are in the process of suspending or terminating an additional 70 workers, the governor’s office said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT