ADVERTISEMENT

Who is best at bashing...

• Thread starter anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
  • Start date
A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

Bielema? Who on here gets in the most shots on a daily basis?

I take my shots at all Hog coaches after an emotional loss but usually drop it and look for some good news (at least until they screw up again) :)

I think it is fine to gripe about a coach but through many years of being a Hog fan...I find it interesting when some hate a coach so bad that being a fan is the thing in their life that makes them miserable every day......almost to the point that other fans beg them to go pull for another team.

I usually hold on as long as I can but when each coach had to step down, I felt like it was definitely time for them to move on

542cae9589ee52428d5057021cc5af64.gif

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
Gosnell, Boss, Razorbackforever, Spud, Hogswell, GSwhite, Pokerpig and Minny are all on the first team . After Bret wins 9 this year they will all let up a bit on him!

Sorry if I forgot a few others .... maybe Jpen, JT Pork ?

Gosnell, Boss, Razorbackforever, Spud, Hogswell, GSwhite, Pokerpig and Minny are all on the first team . After Bret wins 9 this year they will all let up a bit on him!

Guess you didn't see the post where I said I love CBB and hope he's our coach til he retires, but I guess there's nothing like being half assed informed about something before posting. I normally would love to be on the first team, but when it's picked by the uneducated it kinda takes the thrill out of it. :)

Last edited:

There is one on your list that hands down is the captain of the negative team,and that's Razorbackforever. Never has anything positive to say.

I get the impression Boss would be absolutely miserable if CBB started winning big.
You think I would be upset that the Hogs win more football games? Then you have zero understanding on my disappointment with BB. 100% of my dissaproval is based on losing winnable games. Bret is a good guy. He has treated my family and I well the few times we have spoken or been around one another. But that has no bearing on his record. Win games. That's it. You would have to be blind or illiterate to glean anything else but that from my posts.

I have said a thousand times, I am a Hog fan 1st 2nd and last. Not a coach fan. I don't expect any of you to stop being hog fans and follow Bret to wherever he may go in the future. But some of you do place him above the program as a whole. The program always comes 1st.

You think I would be upset that the Hogs win more football games? Then you have zero understanding on my disappointment with BB. 100% of my dissaproval is based on losing winnable games. Bret is a good guy. He has treated my family and I well the few times we have spoken or been around one another. But that has no bearing on his record. Win games. That's it. You would have to be blind or illiterate to glean anything else but that from my posts.

I have said a thousand times, I am a Hog fan 1st 2nd and last. Not a coach fan. I don't expect any of you to stop being hog fans and follow Bret to wherever he may go in the future. But some of you do place him above the program as a whole. The program always comes 1st.
No, pretty sure you would rather see BB go 6-6 and get the door then 10-2 and get an extension.

No, pretty sure you would rather see BB go 6-6 and get the door then 10-2 and get an extension.
And you are wrong. 10-2 and I would be forced to change my tune. I would gladly welcome a new reality. The program deserves better.

Guess you didn't see the post where I said I love CBB and hope he's our coach til he retires, but I guess there's nothing like being half assed informed about something before posting. I normally would love to be on the first team, but when it's picked by the uneducated it kinda takes the thrill out of it. :)
Sorry about that @pokerpig - I guess I missed that and got you mixed up with another poster. I'm just giving a hard time to some of the posters that seem a little hard on CBB. It is a good thing to have differing opinions on here.

What gets me is how I can disagree strongly with some like Bosshog, but then agree with him so much on political issues. And it works vice versa with others

Sorry about that @pokerpig - I guess I missed that and got you mixed up with another poster. I'm just giving a hard time to some of the posters that seem a little hard on CBB. It is a good thing to have differing opinions on here.

What gets me is how I can disagree strongly with some like Bosshog, but then agree with him so much on political issues. And it works vice versa with others
You can't be right on everything but at least you are with politics?

giphy.gif

Reactions: ntxhog

No problem. And I too agree with you on most everything political.

I hope we win so we can stop being a laughing stock since Bert has taken over. BP put the fear in teams. Bert, not so much

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT