ADVERTISEMENT

Why are muslims so sensitive?

HookdOnASquealin

Letterman
Aug 28, 2002
I really think this film is just an excuse for them to riot, especially since it was coordinated so well on 9-11. I did hear Rush mention the other day that the riots may even be in response to the democrat convention where the dems mentioned the killing of Osama bin Laden 21 times. He said it was reported that the rioters were chanting something like "hey Obama there are millions more Osama's". However, the film portrays Muhammad as a womanizer and child molester and they get upset over this. The fact is that according to Muhammad's words, a man should have no more than 4 wives and yet he had 13 (I guess Allah's rules don't apply to him). Also, 1 of his 13 wives was 6 years old when they were married and "The One True Prophet" consummated the marriage when she was 9 and he was in his 50's. Muhammad was in his 50's and having sex with a 9 year old!!! This qualifies as child molesting in every culture throughout all of history...no exceptions.

Here's the problem with Islam, vs any other religion

Take any other religion (save for a few extremists in every camp and cults)--it's adherents would have no trouble being compatible with our laws and culture. But Islam is not just a religion as we generally understand it, it's a whole package. Islam also contains its own political system, its own economic system, its own justice system, its own education system, and its own culture and religion. This results in a very strong impact on the country where large numbers of Muslims immigrate.

In Belgium, there are currently entire neighborhoods where the police no longer patrol. There is a pattern you see where one Muslim is arrested, suddenly you have 50 Muslims out attacking the police. They don't accept the police or the government of the country as authority, only Allah. I've read in the schools in Belgium, the Muslim students intentionally fail science classes if the teacher (as is required by law in Belgium) teaches evolution. Female teachers are called dumb and totally disrespected.

They will not shop in our supermarkets, they create their own, free of pork and alcohol. They do not participate fully in our economy--they keep their money in foreign banks in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc., because these banks follow specific Islamic rules. As such, they actually remove money from the economy.

As you get larger groups of Muslims, they begin to ignore the justice system in their new country. You see in Europe staggering increases in hate crimes against homosexuals, "honor" killings, etc. Its less a clash with Christianity than it is a complete clash with Western Civilization as we know it. There is no compatibility. "Freedom of Religion" no longer applies, because Islam is much more than a religion, at least in terms of how its viewed constitutionally in the United States.

Make fun of France all you want, but they have barred the burkha for girls attending public schools. France seems a bit ahead of the curve in understanding what the rest of Europe is only know beginning to see.

Re: Here's the problem with Islam, vs any other religion

That is one of the reasons I have always thought we would have been smarter in Iraq to arm all those groups to the teeth and let them wipe each other out. Instead, we thought we could pick a friendly group and create a centralized government that they would all accept.

And I do not think we understood why the natives wanted the Shah out of power and the religious guy reinstated.

I have to agree that we as Americans and generally as Westerners do not understand the irrational concept of that religion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT