ADVERTISEMENT

OT 100% NOT the Official Off-Topic/Politics/Corona Thread

giphy.gif

Reactions: Dormac
I am not sure where to start with this.

The discussion was about whether the Dem Party was the same today as it was 60 years ago. You are now moving the goalposts talking about what the Dems are or are not doing for you. Those are separate issues. I don't care who you support but enough with the revisionist history.

Bernie and AOC may be left wing but the KKK and Hitler were definitely right wing. There is more than one kind of authoritarianism. Ever heard of facism?
hahaha ya u can believe all that bs revisionist history if that makes u feel better. But Excuse me if I don’t fall for that dumb shit tho. The Dem party is pulling a scam and I woke to it 10yrs ago. I’m so woke bro!

And funny u claim the Dems are for me but can’t receipt what I’ll get. I bet you can tell us what illegals get from them tho...

Last edited:
hahaha ya u can believe all that bs revisionist history if that makes u feel better. But Excuse me if I don’t fall for that dumb shit tho. The Dem party is pulling a scam and I woke to it 10yrs ago. I’m so woke bro!

Hey, only one party/leader has come on record and said white nationalists "have some very fine people"

Hey, only one party/leader has come on record and said white nationalists "have some very fine people"
lol fakenews much? That’s been debunked. And Only one guy running has talked to us like he’s our master, and we better vote how he says or else... But I’ll ask you; what do my people get voting for Joe?

Reactions: DirkPiggler
Can I be that douche and just say, "lets stick to the Rona?" Or is that not an issue any more?
since the Repub lead Wisconsin Supreme Court threw out the govs draconian orders, we’re doing great here on the western side. So no, rona isn’t an issue anymore. Was overblown just as many suspected. Now on to the Dem party and antifa steadily trying to divide and burn this great country down.

since the Repub lead Wisconsin Supreme Court threw out the govs draconian orders, we’re doing great here on the western side. So no, rona isn’t an issue anymore. Was overblown just as many suspected. Now on to the Dem party and antifa steadily trying to divide and burn this great country down.

Wisconsin? So you’ve been lying to us this whole time?

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
will then, I’m conflicted. Which racist should I vote for?

Well Minny, one candidate was actually out in public talking to protesters... the other candidate was holed up in the WH bunker tweeting about how tough the Secret Service was and was ready to unleash the dogs on people.

Reactions: minnesotahog
Well Minny, one candidate was actually out in public talking to protesters... the other candidate was holed up in the WH bunker tweeting about how tough the Secret Service was and was ready to unleash the dogs on people.
You honestly think it would be smart for Trumpers to go talk to the protesters?

You honestly think it would be smart for Trumpers to go talk to the protesters?

He's the President of the country. I think it would be, yes. Not saying it would make him a savior or anything, but at least the optics of him trying would be positive.

If you're talking about from a safety standpoint, I'm sure they can make something work.

Until he opened his mouth and said something stupid I guess.

Reactions: mikedamone
Fine people on the white nationalist side?
Once again, you're taking a sound bite instead of the whole quote.

Do you believe that all the people at Charlottesville were white nationalists? Or maybe a better way of putting it is, do you think it is possible for someone to be against tearing down statues without being a white nationalist?

It was an incredibly dumb thing to say given the circumstances, but if you look at the whole quote you see that Trump did not endorse white nationalism or nazism at all when he made the statement. Making lazy statements like you did does more harm than good to what you're trying to accomplish. Trump says enough stupid shit that you don't have to selectively parse.

Fine people on the white nationalist side?
You see, there is the issue. Not all of the white people there were white nationalists. Not every white person is a racist. Just like not every black person hates whites. I think it’s handfuls on each side. Too easy to paint with such a broad brush.

He's the President of the country. I think it would be, yes. Not saying it would make him a savior or anything, but at least the optics of him trying would be positive.

If you're talking about from a safety standpoint, I'm sure they can make something work.

Until he opened his mouth and said something stupid I guess.
He'd have to talk to 5 people in a closed room patted down a thousand times. A guy was surrounded by a mob for just wearing a red hat...

They can't even contain the violence when all they're doing is going after objects and not people. You think they could control the mob if Trump was walking around tossing out paper towels like he was shooting free throws?

He'd have to talk to 5 people in a closed room patted down a thousand times. A guy was surrounded by a mob for just wearing a red hat...

They can't even contain the violence when all they're doing is going after objects and not people. You think they could control the mob if Trump was walking around tossing out paper towels like he was shooting free throws?

He doesn't even have to speak to them in person. I would think most Presidents would come out and address the nation. He had a chance last week, but instead gave a 10 minute speech on Hong Kong/China... as if that was the most pressing matter in our country right now.

lol u mean the same guy that legislated the bill that separated 75% of brown families?

It’s Trump’s justice dept and Bill Barr That announced a investigation into Floyd’s death before any riots took place. But I’m supposed to fall for the platitude of dementia Joe allegedly saying a coherent sentence to some people.

And I decry the angry mob of dem voters and antifa burning down a church in DC and other business across the country. Communist love mob rule

He doesn't even have to speak to them in person. I would think most Presidents would come out and address the nation. He had a chance last week, but instead gave a 10 minute speech on Hong Kong/China... as if that was the most pressing matter in our country right now.
If he came out and addressed the nation, all people would do is find a singular sentence in his comments and use it as a soundbit for years. Like, "there were good people on both sides." It's a lose, lose for him every time he talks. Mainly because he's a moron. But also because the media, and honesly people like yourself it seems, solely want him to talk to find a flaw, not to hear what he has to say.

If he came out and addressed the nation, all people would do is find a singular sentence in his comments and use it as a soundbit for years. Like, "there were good people on both sides." It's a lose, lose for him every time he talks. Mainly because he's a moron. But also because the media, and honesly people like yourself it seems, solely want him to talk to find a flaw, not to hear what he has to say.

Well we know he's not ever going to shut up, so as a nation we just have to sit back and let the cities burn while reading him tweet like a moron?

Surely there's got to be something our fearless leader can do.

Well we know he's not ever going to shut up, so as a nation we just have to sit back and let the cities burn while reading him tweet like a moron?

Surely there's got to be something our fearless leader can do.
I mean, I think the national guard was called into MN, CA, and other states. I don't think anyone is "sitting back." The people mainly appear to be "sitting back," are democratic governors and mayors who are encouraging it: see Cuomo, Balitmore Mayor, LA Mayor, etc.

You can’t roll Trump out in the Pope Bubble right now for a public appearance. But, yes. A short, measured videoed statement released on twitter — of all places — would at least look presidential. Tweeting in all caps like an enraged Boomer certainly isn’t doing it.
lol This is the Dem agenda for winning in nov. Hey, let’s look like we can fix something. Like Cuomo lol

Best president since Eisenhower. So self righteous name calling won’t revise that history.

Reactions: Doyle55731
This isn't a Trump campaign, but didn't Biden say "if you are considering voting for Trump, then you ain't black"?? WTF does that even mean? Because you are black you have to vote a certain way?

lol u mean the same guy that legislated the bill that separated 75% of brown families?

It’s Trump’s justice dept and Bill Barr That announced a investigation into Floyd’s death before any riots took place. But I’m supposed to fall for the platitude of dementia Joe allegedly saying a coherent sentence to some people.

And I decry the angry mob of dem voters and antifa burning down a church in DC and other business across the country. Communist love mob rule

tenor.gif

Reactions: minnesotahog
This isn't a Trump campaign, but didn't Biden say "if you are considering voting for Trump, then you ain't black"?? WTF does that even mean? Because you are black you have to vote a certain way?

That's exactly what it meant, and it only highlights how the Democrats have once again dropped the ball with their candidate.

lol you must be insecure about something cause I can tell U calling him a moron makes u feel better about urself.
Not really. However, I would say recommending injecting antibacterials into your body is a dead give away for a guy who isn't all the way there. Just like a guy saying, "If you vote for Trump, you ain't Black!" isn't all the way there. The saddest thing for me right now is we have two ridiculous candidates running for office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT