ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Angry
Reactions: Loggerhead55
Are we still living in America? One wonders. But we’d better recognize the source of the problem and confront it before they cancel John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart.

America was once a proud country, a gracious one, and an accomplished one. That’s no longer true, but there is one American institution that bears the responsibility for this fall and that can still be reformed.

Once there was a country that could magnanimously reconcile its most profound differences. The victorious general of a civil war returned to the losing general his sword. The policy in the aftermath of strife was “Reconstruction” not “Retaliation.” Hands were shaken, each side saluting its former enemies for their fortitude and valor.

Once there was a country where the legislative leaders of opposing factions, a southerner and a northerner, Senators Lyndon B. Johnson of Texas and Everett M. Dirksen of Illinois, could bicker and haggle by day and dine together and enjoy one another’s company by night.

• Angry
The "far right" is mentioned often in the mainstream media. As to who these people are, we need only know that they are the ones who refuse to submit to the left's attempts to exercise absolute control over their thoughts, speech, and lives.

To our national detriment, colleges and universities, the media, the entertainment industry, Big Tech, and most of the corporate world have joined the left's cultural revolution. They define the terms of the debate and act as if these radical new standards have always been the norm. Most American institutions support this grand deception.

Last year from late spring through the summer, police stations were attacked, police officers and civilians were injured and killed, and property was destroyed in over 500 riots. The mainstream media deemed these "protests" peaceful and legitimate expressions of outrage against social injustice.

One riot at the Capitol, while rightly condemned, was magnified into an insurrection. The action was lawless, disruptive, and dangerous, but our Constitutional Republic was never on the brink of destruction. Congress was back to business a few hours later. Yet anyone who attended the peaceful part of the gathering is subject to being blacklisted and fired.

The Black Lives Matter Movement led over 500 riots last year, but the left wants us to believe that "white supremacists" are the real threat to civil disorder. As an American of African and slave ancestry, I have no sympathy with white supremacists. However, it is the left that is branding, silencing, and metaphorically lynching anyone who is not in lockstep. White supremacists are despicable but marginal. The left actually destroys people — their careers, businesses, and reputations — with the ruthlessness of a totalitarian regime.

• Wow
Someone once said, “The nice thing about telling the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.” I mention that quote because the definition of truth is getting a lot of attention recently. Yesterday, for example, a writer from The New York Times suggested the Biden Administration needs a Truth Czar.

The folks in Silicon Valley have taken an interest in the truth. On platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, they have opted for censorship over free speech. This, they say, is the only way to ensure that only the truth enters the marketplace of ideas. To this end, they have embraced censorship to eliminate non-conforming ideas from the marketplace of ideas.

With all the Silicon Valley money and influence in Washington, few are challenging this blatant censorship. Ordinary Americans reminisce about the good old days of free speech; they reminisce about the good old days of Pravda (ironically, the Russian word for “truth”). They think that, with a few good algorithms, they can move the North Star and reset the Plumb line. Such is the arrogance of the left and their Swamp.

Do we deplorables claim to know the truth? Not fully. The Apostle Paul once wrote, “We see through a glass darkly.” That means that we humans, with all our limitations and sin, cannot really see the truth. Jesus said, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.” We don’t fully know the truth, but we know Who can lead us there.

Have you ever noticed how Democrats love to take stances on the type of hot button issues that can’t be confirmed or denied, proven or debunked, or even fixed or made better? It’s genius honestly. They use fear to get votes while making no commitments to achieve attainable goals in the process. Attainable is the keyword.

Climate change, COVID-19, racism in America, and gun control are all examples of subjects that create fear in most people and that have no clear solutions. Democrats use these topics to get elected and then do absolutely nothing when in office except maybe make matters worse. I think that’s exactly what they want.

COVID-19 had an enormous impact on the 2020 Presidential election, despite there being absolutely nothing that anyone in the world can do to prevent or stop it. No politician anyway.

So, why did the virus have such an effect on the election? Joe Biden said that his plan would save lives, but he never really said what his plan was, only that he had one. I have my doubts as to exactly how many people really voted for him, but I know of a few people that made their decision to vote for him simply because he claimed to have “a plan.” Once in office, he admitted that he could do nothing to change the trajectory of the virus and he didn’t even apologize for that.

• Wow
  • Angry

• Angry
The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved(Stole) the 2020 Election

2c1ed0d3e2d6a815.jpg

7047ac2b34d68dbb.jpg

77f16ab8bc7b02c9.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dave Neumann@DaveNeumann
9m··Politics

If you get OAN network, record ‘Absolute Truth’ on today, at various times, for the next few days. Mike Lindell presents the evidence of massive voter fraud with the Dominion machines. The presenters are credible and the evidence ...... you can decide. I can tell you, I was a software engineer and have looked at A LOT of studies on this 2020 election. The statistical probability of Biden legitimately winning this election are essentially ZERO. The fraud and corruption in our government is astounding. Not one court in this country, would even look at the evidence. All cases were dismissed on procedural grounds. In almost every case, this was an appellate court filing which means there was a panel of judges. In every case, as in the Supreme Court, the ruling was a split decision, meaning many judges thought the cases had merit and should be heard. In almost every case, judges were split on ideological lines. When you hear that every fraud case was thrown out, remember, these were split decisions to not hear the case, NOT unanimous rejection of the evidence. I will say it again - Trump won and Biden is fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT