2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
27877a80f9cf70ad.jpg

Reactions: Loggerhead55

Last edited:
Why Are Dems Nuking GOP Voters’ No. 1 Issue?
By Christopher Chantrill

You’ve probably seen the poll about the top concerns of GOP voters and Democratic voters; it’s been all over conservative media. The top three concerns of Republican voters are:
  1. Illegal immigration
  2. Lack of support for the police
  3. High taxes
Democratic voters live in a completely different world. Their top three concerns are:
  1. Donald Trump’s voters
  2. White nationalism
  3. Systemic racism
Hey! Can you spell H-A-T-E? Initially, I was as outraged as you about the hatey-hate Democratic voters. But then I realized that it all made sense.
Put it this way: if the ordinary middle-class voters ever get to elect a President and a Congress with cojones all round, what is that testosterone-fueled government going to do? It is going to take money away from white gentry liberals and their bribed apologists among the PoCs and give it to ordinary working and middle-class voters. Wow! If I were a gentry liberal with a nice pensioned sinecure somewhere in the Cathedral, the mortal danger of Trump voters would keep me up at night.

Same with “white nationalism.” If we forget the pure hatey-hate pejorative of it, it all makes sense. What would be the biggest threat to the comfortable global educated and credentialed elite and its noble plan to Build Back Better in a scientifically designed Great Reset? Exactly: a resurgence of nationalism all across the world. And “whites” -- whoever they are, wherever they are, however they are scientifically identified by top-notch scientists -- are in the forefront of this planetary cultural and political movement.

Whatabout “systemic racism?” Do you seriously think that our liberal friends will ever agree to stop the fight against racists? Let’s face it, liberals have had a glorious 50 years accusing everyone else of being racists; they have made racism the new Original Sin. But it’s in the nature of a tire that it will slowly deflate unless you pump it up from time to time. There must be racism, there simply must, because the power of our liberal friends begins and ends with the nuclear weapon of “Racist!” What could possibly be worse than the ordinary American racism of the slaveholding Founders? Exactly: “systemic racism.”

So the three top issues of concern to Democrats really aren’t crazy-cakes; they make complete sense, if you are a ruling-class upper-class liberal.

President Trump's 2021 State of the Union Address

By J.B. Shurk

It was just so surreal watching a humbled Donald Trump take the stage at CPAC, visibly shaken by his election loss, bend the knee to Romney-Cheney Republicanism, and express his hope that the attack dogs in the press would leave him alone during his twilight years away from the public eye.

Er...nope. That doesn't even sound believable. The only place where that establishment fantasy played out was the online fan fiction board of the Hillary Clinton–John Kasich–Ben Sasse mutual support and suffering group. Most presidents leave office looking worse for wear; six weeks after being deplatformed by the swamp, Donald Trump looks more like a wrestler getting ready to rumble.

If Washington thought it could weaken President Trump's appeal by making him an "enemy of the state" and trashing his supporters as seditionists, it miscalculated. If anything, the D.C. mafia cemented his status as the quintessential outsider against whom all future outsiders will be compared, and it has only made the president's in-your-face, take-no-prisoners style of political pugilism more cutting.

At CPAC, Trump Doubles Down on Populism

By Jeffrey Folks

In his CPAC speech on Sunday, former president Trump articulated a populist vision for the future of the Republican Party and for America. At the heart of the president's thinking lies a powerful message of hope for America's working people. Unlike the Democrats' idea of governance by and for the elite, Donald Trump believes in the ideals set forth in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution — the principles of equality, opportunity, and unalienable rights.

These principles did not vanish with the 2020 election, nor has President Trump. The conflict between the elitist and populist vision of America is the most crucial social and political issue of our time. I believe that the 2020 election was stolen because the political elite realized they could not defeat President Trump in a fair fight. Trump's populist vision is shared by at least 74 million Americans, and likely by far more. If the fraud can be contained, 2022 and 2024 will be victorious elections for the GOP and for populism in America.

Declaring that his political journey is "far from over" and hinting that he may be the GOP presidential candidate in 2024 (and ruling out a third-party run), President Trump laid out the policy differences between his and President Biden's administrations. For most watching the speech, Trump's policies on immigration, job creation, constitutionalism, and foreign policy are clearly superior to those of Biden and Democrats in Congress
. A CPAC straw poll revealed that 95% of those voting wished to see Trump's policies and agenda advanced.

So Biden is behind the stock market bounce?

By Jack Hellner

A few days ago, the stock markets set records on Feb. 24, so on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, on Feb. 25, comes the following headline:
Surely the Wall Street Journal writers know that the reason the stock markets are hitting record highs is because pension funds and other investors are chasing returns. That's because interest rates on government bonds and CDs are less than one percent. Short-term rates are near zero so these canny market players are pushing up many stocks to what I think are unsustainable levels, because they don't look to me to be supported by earnings. The record highs have nothing to do with the supposed popularity of Biden’s radical, leftist, extreme agenda. That's a load of hooey wit far savvier market explanations than the slop being reported.

• Haha
Photos: What I saw at CPAC 2021

By Brian Tomlinson

I went to this past weekend's CPAC in Orlando, Florida. It was a great spectacle that left me no doubt that the Republican base continues to love and support President Trump.

I arrived on a warm Sunday afternoon for the last day of it on, Feb. 28, 2021.
My wife and I knew that the keynote speaker was the closer, President Donald J. Trump, and many of us wanted to show him our support as he arrived and departed the Hyatt Regency Hotel where the event took place.

Here is my collage of some photos that I took.

227687_5_.jpg

227689_5_.jpg

227693_5_.jpg

227694_5_.jpg

227696_5_.jpg

Transgenderism: A dangerous new fad

By Edward Kennelly

Growing up just 20 years ago, I was taught that boys and girls are different and that you are one or the other. As a boy, I knew that I would never be a girl, and society did not tell me otherwise. Today's America is different, for it tells children their sex can change based on their feelings and that society will honor those feelings even if biology says otherwise. Additionally, health care professionals, Hollywood elites, toy-manufacturers, and cookie-makers are encouraging children to embrace transgenderism.

As recently as 2015, Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital, classified transgenderism as a "mental disorder" and declared that changing one's sex is "biologically impossible."

By 2019, though, the World Health Organization voted that transgenderism or gender incongruence is no longer a mental disorder and reclassified it as a part of sexual health. The rest of the medical community has quickly followed. This declassification has significantly helped normalize transgenderism.

Transgenderism became mainstream after Bruce Jenner, the 1976 Summer Olympics' decathlon winner, announced that he had become a female named Caitlyn Jenner in 2015. At the time, President Obama congratulated Jenner's bravery, saying, "It takes courage to share your story."

Will the states save us from a corrupted GOP?

By Robert Arvay

The sad fact is, too many in the GOP are comfortably ensconced in the swamp of national politics. They will resist any attempt to shake up the system in which they got elected, and in which they are making their personal fortunes. They have demonstrated for all to see, that they are perfectly willing to see the "forgotten men and women" who elected Trump — twice — forgotten again. Those RINO politicians expect a return to the heady days when they could promise everything and deliver nothing, and still get voted into office by a desperate public that saw no better alternative.

Become an illegal alien to the US! Win big prizes, get free stuff — with no taxes

By Ethel C. Fenig

Are you almost broke because of medical bills? Does your job, that you're lucky to have, leave you so exhausted that you have no time or patience for your family? Are federal and local taxes grabbing an ever larger part of your income, reducing your after-tax income? Do you want to move to another part of the country with better professional opportunities, proximity to family, pleasanter weather, and/or lower taxes but can't afford the expense? Does the lawyer you hired to fight the ticket for going over 5 miles above the limit charge more than the ticket you can't afford? Did you commit a minor crime as a teenager years ago, repent, but still find it difficult to get a job or decent housing because of this stain on your record? Are you having trouble with tuition payments for the school that offers the best training for your dream job that will pay you a living wage? Did you lose a job to a much less qualified special minority?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, help is on the way! Do I have a deal for you! Become an illegal alien to the United States, and all these problems — and more! — are solved! Free!

• Angry
Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Arizona Case that Could Put New Limits on Voting Rights Lawsuits — But Refused Trump Campaign Election Cases

Democrats believe the Arizona law places an unequal burden on racial minorities. It also makes it easier to cheat when you don’t have to show up at your own precinct and can have someone turn in your ballot for you.

It’s not clear why the Supreme Court would take up this case and refuse the other cases brought to the court by the Trump campaign.

Last edited:
  • Sad
joe-biden-ukraine-billboard.jpg

Biden Gang Already In Deals with Ukraine – $125 Million of US Tax-payer Money on its Way to Ukraine Right Now

The Bidens are back at it, getting involved in Ukraine. This time $125 million of US taxpayer dollars is at stake.

• Angry
“Supreme Court’s Failure – Completes the Implosion of Each of the Three Branches of Government” – Attorney Sidney Powell Responds to SCOTUS Decision on Election Fraud Cases

Sidney Powell says the ruling completes the implosion of each of our three branches of government into the rubble of the sinkhole of corruption.

Via Attorney Sidney Powell:
My comment for the press on SCOTUS rulings today: “The Supreme Court’s failure to date to address the massive election fraud and multiple constitutional violations that wrought a coup of the presidency of the greatest country in world history completes the implosion of each of our three branches of government into the rubble of a sinkhole of corruption.
It is an absolute tragedy for the Rule of Law, the future of what was a Republic, and all freedom-loving people around the world.”

• Angry
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT