ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Patriot
@MajorPatriot
25m·

Remember when Cindy McCain said she knew about Jeffrey Epstein's predatory pedophilic behavior for years?

Here she is laughing it up with 14-year-old-boy solicitor John Weaver, who Lincoln Project characterizes as a "predator, a liar, and an abuser".
1c5215cf3c7078fc.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Loggerhead55
  • Wow
How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 3: Crashing the White House (December 18)
Excerpt...
Other than that, of that first 20 minutes we had alone with the President, most of the conversation was among the President, Mike, and Sidney, so I had a lot of time to watch and study President Trump, and I was surprised on many fronts. When he questioned Sidney’s legal reasoning that he had the power to do such a thing, she pulled out the Executive Order he had signed in 2018 and described one from Obama in 2015: Trump took the E.O. and scanned it quickly, then began asking pertinent questions from it. The same with the finding that he would need to sign: he asked questions of both Sidney (regarding legalities) and Mike, who discussed with him the kinds of information regarding foreign interference covered in the last chapter. Throughout what I saw was a sharp, executive mind, taking in information quickly and calculating decision-trees. It takes a fair bit to impress me that quickly, but what I saw was a sharp mind in action. It surprised me how I had seen no mention of it in four years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT