ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2025 WR Muizz Tounkara locks in Arkansas visit

DanielFair

Football Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Dec 6, 2019

Muizz Tounkara's recruitment is rapidly picking up steam, and quickly the highly coveted receiver from the Houston area is piecing together plans for a busy summer of visits.

Tounkara, who measures in at 6-foot-4 and just shy of 200 pounds, catches passes for League City (Texas) Clear Springs High School and saw his offer sheet swell up over the course of the spring.

Since then, Tounkara has squared away official visits to Wisconsin (May 31-June 2), Kansas (June 7-9), Arizona (June 14-16) and then Arkansas (June 21-23) to round out the summer.

On Wisconsin

"Wisconsin is a really special offer for me. It's a program that I watched on TV many Saturdays growing up. I'm really excited about my visit with them this weekend and eager to see how they see me fitting into the offense and to learn more about the offensive scheme. I have nothing but good things to say regarding my interaction with the staff has been nothing but A++. They're outstanding. The coaching staff is professional, they're experienced, and extremely receptive to any questions I may have, and that says a lot to me regarding a program."

On Kansas

"Kansas has been on my radar for a while now, so for me to be on their radar is an amazing thing. Even though they weren't one of my first offers, they really have been consistent since offering me with communication, with speaking with my family members. The WR coach (Terrence Samuel) really took time to get to know me as a person outside of football and some of my hobbies, my interest and goals, and that meant a lot."

On Arizona:

"Arizona has come on strong, I didn't feel pressured, yet they made me realize the importance of me being a part of their program. What's intriguing about Arizona is that they see me playing multiple areas of the field -- the receiver crew and on special teams. I think that definitely adds to my repertoire and allows me to continue to gain invaluable experience and have opportunities to touch at the ball in many different ways."

On Arkansas:

"Arkansas is in one of the best divisions, so I will play against some of the top talent. It really impressed me that we (Tounkara and Ronnie Fouch) developed a relationship over the phone first, and then he showed up at school to see me in person see me go through workouts and then he offered me right after and showed me the seriousness of them recruiting me as a Razorback."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News