ADVERTISEMENT

#80 would never play another down for me.

TheRedBoar'n

Signee
Sep 13, 2006
Plus, I'd make him walk back to Fayetteville. What a stupid penality. When are these coaches going to get a handle on the dumb stuff? It is the difference in winning and losing. It just keeps happening. We've got a pretty decent team, but not good enough to win if we keep doing really stupid things.

He was protecting his QB who was getting shoved in the back even though the play was dead - should have been called against both teams.

Yep MSU defender was trying to wrench BA's back right in front of the ref....no call there but personal foul on us for protecting our QB. Just another week in the SEC.

Originally posted by TheRedBoar'n:
Plus, I'd make him walk back to Fayetteville. What a stupid penality. When are these coaches going to get a handle on the dumb stuff? It is the difference in winning and losing. It just keeps happening. We've got a pretty decent team, but not good enough to win if we keep doing really stupid things.
80 is Drew Morgan... I think the guy who got the penalty was #85 Demetrious Wilson..

But, that State guy was roughing up Brandon Allen after the play. He should have gotten a penalty... At the very least, it should have been personal foul on both them and off set.

And the ref was standing right there watching it happen...

The Arkansas Quarterback is not up to the task of making the Razorbacks a winner this year. The fact that the Hogs did not use a single pass action play from the two yard line shows the coach's have no confidence in his ability to hit someone in a tight. He is to short to pass over the big linemen and bails out very quickly when things get sticky.

blueflu

Originally posted by original hambone:

Originally posted by TheRedBoar'n:
80 is Drew Morgan... I think the guy who got the penalty was #85 Demetrious Wilson..

But, that State guy was roughing up Brandon Allen after the play. He should have gotten a penalty... At the very least, it should have been personal foul on both them and off set.

And the ref was standing right there watching it happen...
It's been happening in football for a millennia. The second guy always get caught and that's normally how it goes.
We had enough stupid penalties to last us several games last night.

I thought Bert was supposed to clean up the false starts and personal fouls? I keep hearing how much more disciplined we were supposed to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT