ADVERTISEMENT

A few things...

PorkRyan12

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2005
First, get rid of the logo. I'd rather look at a blank header than to look at that. It draws your eyes to it and you cannot look away.

I'd really like to read the article or post that NIkki made on Chad Morris at SMU. Her response was that she felt like they should have made a change because the defense was so bad. That is actually refreshing to hear. Since I have been alive, no one in the Arkansas media will dare question a coach until he is gone, then they throw him under the bus. If a coach is making millions, they should be able to handle a few tough questions.

In the first recruiting blurb, there was a bit of questioning of a recruit and lots of opinions on other recruits. I like that. It is ok to have an opinion and state it and if you end up being wrong, who cares?

As far as the writers being from out of state, I don't see the big deal. In fact, it may be a good thing. It seems that most of the writers in Arkansas are die hard Razorback fans and refuse to question anything. They only know what they have seen or been exposed to. A writer who has been around Nick Saban's program might have a different outlook on how things are done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News