ADVERTISEMENT

A&M Game Week Food

jegreenwood

Rumor Accuracy - .01% - Good at Food Recs though
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2017
Fort Boogie, TX
Posting my Facebook post here. Lemme know if you need anything different.

Arkansas fans traveling to Arlington for the A&M game next weekend. Here is my annual places to eat within about 25 minutes of the stadium:

Coco Shrimp - if you like shrimp, this place is unreal. It’s Polynesian food. I get sweet n spicy plate with double rice and grilled pineapple. Best $15 meal in DFW.

Hurtado BBQ - can’t go wrong with anything here. I get the big Mike burger usually or a couple brisket Birria tacos.

Duffs - wing spot that has incredible wings and lots of sauce options. Make sure you tell them you want your wings finished on the grill, though. Trust me.

Weinberger’s Deli - Chicago sandwich shop. Incredible sandwiches and hot dogs. Always slam packed but quick. I get the Mark Cuban (eating one now as I type this lol)

Dino’s - New York deli/sandwich shop. Get a pastrami with cheese and the works. One of my favorite meals in the r whole city.

Whistle Britches - get the pork chop. Their fried chicken is great. Jalapeño cornbread is like cake. The watermelon salad is really good if you’re going healthy. Add chicken.

Holler if you have a specific food type request and I can give you a spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.