ADVERTISEMENT

A message to Chad...

MichiganHawg

Signee
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
Chad Morris,

I hope you read this.

You are the head hog of a very proud school and fan base.

I have never been as embarrassed to be a hog fan, even after the motorcycle accident, as I have been this year.

You were supposed to lead us into the promised land.

You were going to “hammer down”

You were going to give us the most explosive offense in college football.

That has not happened.....

Our players are playing hard. They want to win, but they have no direction. They look confused. They are undercoached....

We had hope. We wanted you to win. We wanted to believe you...

Enough is enough.

You did not deliver

You are in over your head. It is obvious. Your choices have been horrible.

I think you are a good person. Maybe you might even be a great coach in the SEC someday. Maybe.....

But not today. You need to go. Train. Develop. Learn. You are not qualified to be in the big leagues yet. I wish you were because you are our coach. But you are not.....

It hurts. You need to just go. Unfortunately, that means we have another couple of years at least as fans to continue to be disappointed.... to be hurt. To wish.... to hope....

But that would be an improvement for us over what I have now.... because with you at the helm I have zero hope that we are going to be better next year.

I hope you resign to allow this program to not have to pay for the obvious reality that you are just not qualified for the job of Head Coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I doubt you will because we live in a world of guarantees and excuses, but nobody who has watched the last 20 games has any belief that you were ever qualified to do this job.

If the powers to be at the U of A are okay with your performance, we should all as donors and fans question their loyalty to the program.

I hope you resign, but if you do not I hope you are not offended when our fan base and the U of A emphatically inform you that your services are no longer needed......

You simply have not delivered on your accountabilities..... period!

Good luck to you but please just go away....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News