ADVERTISEMENT

All I am going to say

Originally posted by pdk1117@hotmail.com:
Ross, thanks for the info. I believe 95% of those on here appreciate your insight.
I wish he would just come out and be blunt for dumb ones like me.
This post was edited on 1/30 4:59 PM by mediumd

Originally posted by Bevtrain:
Bunch of spoiled ass brats on here that love to shoot down the messenger. Pitiful. Same ol shit different day. Trey and Danny need to put a stop to this poster bashing that y'all do every time Ross posts. Grow up. We can believe or not believe. It's our choice!!!

Posted from
Rivals Mobile
I just want to know what he's saying. I guess he's saying he's told our coaches it's Missouri.

Read Danny's post. I specifically asked my question for this issue.

DGB has not told the Arkansas coaches he is going elsewhere.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I have been hiding under my bed! Is it safe yet?
smilie2.gif

Originally posted by mediumd:

Originally posted by pdk1117@hotmail.com:
Ross, thanks for the info. I believe 95% of those on here appreciate your insight.
I wish he would just come out and be blunt for dumb ones like me.

This post was edited on 1/30 4:59 PM by mediumd

Yeah,I'm ONE OF THOSE suffering with Impaired Vision...

Originally posted by guitardoc:
I'm surprised about the Gregory thing too....a little surprised that they would basically be sacrificing 2 schollies for Diamond......must be a major stud. Also, I guess I don't understand what CG=TD means?

Or...........

The coaches told Gregory that they weren't recruiting him at QB anymore and he decided to look around. Then decided to come back here to play safety. He would make a great safety. Just throwing that out there.

I think he's

saying DGB has ALWAYS favored the HOGS and told our staff he is coming!! Now, with this last minute flurry and push by Missouri lots of rumors he's going there. Ross doesnt believe it will work and any doubts he might have due to his recent Mizzouri visit will fade when he sits down and thinks things thru.. He will not change and will be a Hog in the end.

Re: I think he's

DGB's girlfriend did tweet "here kitty kitty kitty", but it was in response to a string of tweets with her friends that had nothing to do with her boyfriend or football period. The friend wrote some twitter comment to her with meow at the end and she came back with here kitty comment. Just another over reaction.

Originally posted by tnhog:
saying DGB has ALWAYS favored the HOGS and told our staff he is coming!! Now, with this last minute flurry and push by Missouri lots of rumors he's going there. Ross doesnt believe it will work and any doubts he might have due to his recent Mizzouri visit will fade when he sits down and thinks things thru.. He will not change and will be a Hog in the end.
I like this so I will choose to believe it.

Originally posted by tnhog:

You may be right tnhog but that's sure not what I understood it to say. At least we know we have only about 36 hours till we know for sure.

Originally posted by HeightsHog:
I really hope Rosshawg is in a business where selling (and selling BS) makes him a ton of money. He's gotta be rich if his customers are the 95 percent on here.

My gosh, this reminds me of Danny Sheridan back when I used to read him before I guess I wised up. You could read Sheridan any way and somehow he'd be telling you what you wanted to hear and then you'd bet and you'd lose but them you'd hear Sheridan claiming to predict darn-near 100 percent winners. Just depending on how you read it. In this thread, you've got DGB deciding and the coaches know, you have him on a recruiting high but will wise up, you have him going with the Hogs, hinting he's not, and that the staff believes they did the best job yet of evaluating players. Woo-wee.
With CG, it appears somebody didn't do a grade sheet evaluation worth a darn, if what Rosshawg posts elsewhere is true. Now he's a grade problem.
Makes complete sense.

happy.gif

never have I seen a thread that was so clearly split between the glass being half empty or half full

Bunch of spoiled ass brats on here that love to shoot down the messenger. Pitiful. Same ol shit different day. Trey and Danny need to put a stop to this poster bashing that y'all do every time Ross posts. Grow up. We can believe or not believe. It's our choice!!!

Yes you can choose to believe whatever you want, as can anyone else. Just like you don't care when Ross is wrong some don't like to riddles that say absolutely nothing.

Ross- "DGB has informed the coaches what his intentions are" AKA- this could mean absolutely anything.

Immediately after this post the town mind readers proclaim "Duh guys Ross is saying he has informed the coaches he has committed to Missouri".

Then Ross posts shortly after that DGB signs with the Hogs, which will be great but just like you can choose to believe what you want some can choose to ask "Ross, What the heck are you saying?"

less sensitive

Ever thought whoever his source is might have told him not to tell??? OR he's telling us exactly what they told him. Quit trying to mind read.

Less interrogative

Originally posted by John Rogers:

Yes you can choose to believe whatever you want, as can anyone else. Just like you don't care when Ross is wrong some don't like to riddles that say absolutely nothing.

Ross- "DGB has informed the coaches what his intentions are" AKA- this could mean absolutely anything.

Immediately after this post the town mind readers proclaim "Duh guys Ross is saying he has informed the coaches he has committed to Missouri".

Then Ross posts shortly after that DGB signs with the Hogs, which will be great but just like you can choose to believe what you want some can choose to ask "Ross, What the heck are you saying?"

less sensitive

His op was vague to say the least. Some posters called him on it and he came through and stated the last 4 positions like you guys wanted him to. Yet for the next multiple posts you guys are saying he didn't state anything at all and you still had to read between the lines?. HE STATED THE FINAL FOUR POSITIONS, whether they come through or not is yet to be seen. However don't sit there with a straight face and say that he didn't as it is right there in front of you.

I don't think that is how we will end up at all by the way but still he has an opinion just like most of us, except a few that just like to crap on the hogs , coaches , fans without any real opinion at all.

Originally posted by RazorbackDundee:

less sensitive

His op was vague to say the least. Some posters called him on it and he came through and stated the last 4 positions like you guys wanted him to. Yet for the next multiple posts you guys are saying he didn't state anything at all and you still had to read between the lines?. HE STATED THE FINAL FOUR POSITIONS, whether they come through or not is yet to be seen. However don't sit there with a straight face and say that he didn't as it is right there in front of you.

I don't think that is how we will end up at all by the way but still he has an opinion just like most of us, except a few that just like to crap on the hogs , coaches , fans without any real opinion at all.

First of all I'm not "you guys" I am me. Second, what the heck are you talking about? I pointed out that his OP was "vague" and then I pointed out that many posters incorrectly translated the main part of his riddle to mean he was going to Missouri. I then pointed out that he came back and said DGB will in fact be a Hog.

The whole point was even his cult worshippers didn't originally know what the hell he was talking about. His 2nd post was clear and I took no issue with it.

So what are you talking about "don't sit there with a straight face and say" this or that. I was laughing at this cult worshippers not him.

So what were you saying?

to be such a highly rated recruit, i hav admired the way DGB has handled his recruiting process. That indicates, at least to me, that he is a pretty bright kid. No halfway bright kid would ever choose to go to missouri over arkansas at this point.

look at what CBP has done in such a short time. he is regarded as the best offensive coach in college football. when Paul was coaching WRs in the NFL and college, he was regarded as one of the best WR coaches in the country at any level (and yes, I know he isnt coaching WRs at AR now). we are about to put 3 WRs into the NFL and all 3 will get drafted and one or two could go in the first 2-3 rounds. WE have the best QB and offense in the SEC which is the best conference in the country and we are losing 3 bigtime WRs. Hell, Wilson may be the best QB in college football next year and Brandon Allen will also do great things. DGB could come in and start alongside his good buddy Cobi and we will have a GREAT shot at winning a national championship next year. BP and his staff have a proven track record of developing players and coaching up players and putting them into the NFL - they make the most out of what they are able to get (polar opposite of Texass). Then you think about fan support, facilities and all of the other things that are considered in recruiting and i dont even see how there is a question that Arkansas is a much better spot for DGB to be that Misery.

I mean WTF does Mizzou have to offer???? I guess they did do a great job developing that QB Gabbert who is the worst looking QB I have ever seen take a snap in the NFL. What a joke.

Being a very bright kid, I think DGB has already analyzed all of this and knows where he needs to be - ARKANSAS. the Mizzou visit was to appease his parents and the homestate. I dont think he has ever strongly considered going to Mizzou over Arkansas - it just doesnt make sense. But i have been wrong many times before...I still say DGB will be a HOG come Wednesday

just like you can choose to believe what you want some can choose to ask "Ross, What the heck are you saying?"

less sensitive

I am far from one of his cult worshipers. However some guys (just as bad as his cult) will definitely bash the guy (in mob form) even long after he made a complete and solid statement. Whether or not it unfolds like that who knows?, I sure don't and actually doubt it. He has just as good as an opinion as anyone else (prolly better then most). I agree his op sucked and invited questions and skepticism, however he did man up and come through with his predictions but the bashing just kept going. That's all I have a problem with.

Thanks Ross, I hope those are correct, but I'm on board with BP ahd staff with what they have right now. It can only get better
Originally posted by rosshawg:
I personally feel DGB, like Winston, like Gardner, like Keon Hatcher is on a post visit high.

That being said, he has always favored Arkansas over Mizzou. Always.

I don't see how the very intelligent kid can change his mind over 1 weekend.

Our pros outweigh our cons. He will set down compare the two, and make the

right choice.

Now CG was told not to visit elsewhere, and Wilson commited last week early,

but it was not public for a reason.

My prediction is this.

22. Peters
23. Diamond
24. Robert Gregory
25. DGB

Calm down guys

You suck at guessing. The good thing is that all I have to do is just not click on the thread. If you really do know a coach or someone close to the program, than all I have to say is WOW!! They really don't have a clue how to read a kid and figure out where they are going. "Ross Reports", LOL!!!!
roll.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT